• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Winner Post #104 - What You Like Best Contest - Winner gets to pick their prize

I must say, "B438 Dyed Maple Burl - Stabilized Block" really caught my eye. It kind of looks like there is a screaming face in one side, haha.

I really like the #B571 Australian Sheoak, I got to see some at the OKCA show, simply beautiful!

Added more to the website.
Anyone care to guess what this is?
a20791c12f982e8165ee11_m.jpg

Another piece of your ridiculous tasmanian blackwood? And by ridiculous I mean absolutely gorgeous!

#S432 Lace Redwood Burl - Stabilized Folder Scales, thats a wild looking set of scales I'll call my favorite. :D

The winning # of the drawing is post #104
Congratulations Tune Up

To claim your prize go to the webstore and select the piece you want just like you were making a purchase. During check out it will ask how you want to pay, select check or money order. In the notes field state it was the contest prize.

This way it will remove your prize from the store inventory and it will give me all your shipping information.

Congrats Tuneup you lucky dog! :cool:
Thanks for the contest Burl Source. :thumbup:
I know where to go for my Buckeye Burl when I'm ready for my first custom. Thanks.:)

Mark, This is like Christmas when I was a kid. After about an hour looking, flipping back and forth, I would like B716. You have so much beautiful wood and the quality is always superb. Thanks for the give away, Michael

Congratulations Michael,

I think I will do another drawing in a few weeks.
I sent about a dozen blocks to K&G over the last couple weeks. They should probably start coming back middle of the month. Because of what you guys said in this thread I am getting a bunch of the woods dyed in addition to the usual stuff.

When I announce the new drawing I will start a new thread. The entries in this thread and the new thread will be used to determine the next winner.

Back