Yes!!!:thumbup: And that isn't an echo, just exuberance which I imagine that you are feeling now that the future is clearer than it was just a few days ago.
The best of luck in your endeavors Bob!!!!:thumbup:
Ok, another development. The instructor has now found out that his wife's family wants to visit the weeks we had rescheduled for. He is willing to tell them to come some other time if I can't reschedule again, in January. I probably can, but I am wondering what you guys would do. I am frustrated, I want to get to this, I have waited a long time. At the same time I don't want to be the cause of a bunch of tension if he has to tell them not to come. They are family and I put a high value on that myself. I don't think there can easily be a situation where they come when I am there, as I am renting the spare apartment that the inlaws would stay in otherwise. I want him to be focused on teaching me and not distracted by family concerns or restentful that I denied his family coming when they could. I am ready to pull my teeth out. Any input will be considered, I am pretty sure what my course of action will be, I just want to get some feedback first. Maybe I just want to vent. This is driving me nuts.
Bob I'd okay the family coming and get that out of the way.
After the family visit your teacher may be more relaxed and apt to do a better job in the time he has alloted for you.
I know I'd want it as fast as possible myself if I were in the same position but most of the time what we're willing to wait on makes it even more precious when we do finally get it.:thumbup:
It'll be worth it, and none of this headache will matter after the fact. It'll just season the story years from now. Who knows, maybe he lives in a castle at the top of craggy cliff...which you must freeclimb...then battle the guardian dragon. From it's scales you will craft the body of the guitar, from it's guts the strings. It's been this much of a PITA, i'm sure it'll be worth it 100 times over.