Woodlore Prototype up for grabs - FREE Giveaway

Fuzzsticks. I've never been able to get great fuzzsticks with my knives, but that's probably because I don't own anything even vaguely custom or purpose ly built for that sort of thing.

The large handle and short blade ooze control. I think making a bow drill set with this would be good. The point would drill a mean hole to get the spindle started.

looks like a slick little carver to me, large handle short blade :thumbup:

I have big hands, so the full handle would be very nice to use and I'd be able to bring it on BSA campouts (locally, we have an arbitrary 4 1/2" limit on fixed blades (which I think is a load of crap, but that's besides the point)).

Wow, that's a really great design!

I think like so many other folks, that the full handle and the pointy, compact blade make it perfect as a carver/whittler. And with that blade length you could carry it just about anywere. As a companion knife to a larger tool, that blade length is spot on. I probably wouldn't use it in the kitchen much, but as a small game, bushcraft, EDC, utility blade it would be fantastic.

Brandon

Contest is now OVER!!!!

The winner is......

Joben

Congrats!!!!

Dan

First a Randall, now a Koster, what's next? Ferrari?

Congrats man! You gotta let me know what your lucky charm is. :D

Lol Blais, if i could figure out what it was I'd bottle it and send you a bit. :D

I should do a giveaway for something soon...feel like i need to at least try to even things out.

getting here late, missed the giveaway entirely, however. . .

Dan -- When does it go into your production line-up?

I have some blanks in 3V - need to knock out a few other runs first...but I do plan on getting those going in the next week or two.

:thumbup:

Dan

Back