Woodlore PSK in 1095 Steel - Order List

I've laid this one out and all the handles are now cut out. With any luck I'll have these glued up by Tuesday next week. :thumbup:

Dan

Hi Dan,
I would like to get in the list if a skeltonized with leather sheath. I also sent an email last night.

Thanks,

Brian

Hey Dan, is Nr. 13 on the list a guy from Germany? (Ahem, that would be me then). Sorry I can't remember if I actually placed the order and it could be somebody with a similar name.. I HOPE it's me :D

lightleak - it is indeed!

Now that these are nearing completion - might be a good time to arrange final payment. I'll see if I can get a photo up.

:thumbup:

Dan

Here's a pic:

WoodlorePSK1095RoughedOut.jpg

#2 is missing because I had to send it out for a leather sheath. They are in numerical order - some have more than one...those are grouped.

lightleak = Yours (#13) is on the far right side. :D

Dan

Now that these are nearing completion - might be a good time to arrange final payment.

Very much agree to this, payment sent.:thumbup:

The knife looks SUPER GREAT!!

p.s. I just noticed my shipping has gone up to 20 USD, is that correct?

Yes. For international flat rate. Thanks for the payment!

Dan, just out of interest: Do you have any scandi ground Woodlore 3v blanks left?

considering to buy just a 3v blank, so my 1095 woodlore has company on the long way to germany..

thanks,

ll.

Last edited:
Sorry, lightleak - they're all taken.

I started your sheaths this morning. Boxed up a bunch of others ready to ship. Will try to sneak yours in today too. :thumbup:

Dan

Back