Worst day of the week to order a knife?

Worst day of the week to order a knife?

• Total voters
Thursday.

Because Friday morning you will get tracking and patiently wait for it to update all day only to find out that a label was created and either:

A. The shipper is awaiting your package and tracking won’t updated until Monday so you may as well have waited.
Or
B. It will sit at a post office until it makes a move Monday morning.

Can you tell I order a lot of knives? I definitely don’t check tracking like I’m getting a Christmas package every time 😆

I'm a bit embarrassed that I have considered this question far more than any sane human should.

The day varies greatly, at least for me, depending on the vendor. Like, BHQ? That's gonna take longer, right, but they often have sweet stuff their competitors don't. So, like others have said, you just have to order when it shows up for sale.

Last Friday, I just couldn't take it anymore and ordered a new Demko 20.5 cause I had to try that Shark Lock! It was well after business hours at GP Knives (pretty sure they sponsor here) but they had it shipped on Saturday and I had my new knife on Monday! And the weekend always FLIES by, so it was like almost no wait at all! :thumbsup:

Always try to order in the morning if you can, many outfits will ship same day if you get it in early enough.

I'm a bit embarrassed that I have considered this question far more than any sane human should.

The day varies greatly, at least for me, depending on the vendor. Like, BHQ? That's gonna take longer, right, but they often have sweet stuff their competitors don't. So, like others have said, you just have to order when it shows up for sale.

Last Friday, I just couldn't take it anymore and ordered a new Demko 20.5 cause I had to try that Shark Lock! It was well after business hours at GP Knives (pretty sure they sponsor here) but they had it shipped on Saturday and I had my new knife on Monday! And the weekend always FLIES by, so it was like almost no wait at all! :thumbsup:

Always try to order in the morning if you can, many outfits will ship same day if you get it in early enough.
Ordered a couple new flashlights from GPK last Friday in the AM. Package was at the PO within 2 hours of placing the order and arrived Monday.

Thursday.

Because Friday morning you will get tracking and patiently wait for it to update all day only to find out that a label was created and either:

A. The shipper is awaiting your package and tracking won’t updated until Monday so you may as well have waited.
Or
B. It will sit at a post office until it makes a move Monday morning.

Can you tell I order a lot of knives? I definitely don’t check tracking like I’m getting a Christmas package every time 😆
This is beyond true!

Back