wow wow wow wow wow RC2 blade profile

A version with non-textured contoured handles would look pretty slick.
Something like this handle (except perhaps without the inlay)?

gallery3face.jpg

I'm not going to ask what places you've already tried that weren't comfortable. :eek:

Joking aside, I know what you mean. So far, I've managed to deal with the "so many nice knives I want to carry" problem by rotating them based on what I feel like carrying on a given day. But if (er, when) I get even more of Darrel's awesome knives, there's a slight chance I might have to make the transition into being one of those guys who carries multiple knives.

I shoulda seen that comin'...still lmao though...I have thought about buying lefties so I can use my other two pockets. It helps that I'm ambidextrous. I typically carry 2 and often 3 (one in a kydex sheath around the neck). I have been known to change my edc knives more than once a day as well. Hell...I even choose my edc knives based on what I'm wearing and going to be doing for the day. Maybe I have too many "nice" knives.......nah...screw it...bring on the next DDR!

Indeed. That's a great example.
The pictured handle shape is a standard one on Darrel's custom Gunhammers, so I'm sure if you wanted to commission a custom GH pairing that handle (with your choice of inlay, anodizing, etc.) and the RC2 blade shape, Darrel would be able to take care of you. :)

The pictured handle shape is a standard one on Darrel's custom Gunhammers, so I'm sure if you wanted to commission a custom GH pairing that handle (with your choice of inlay, anodizing, etc.) and the RC2 blade shape, Darrel would be able to take care of you. :)

This is actually something I considered myself on my own custom build, except I'd just want the plain ti without any inlays. Stonewashed ti appeals to me a great deal.

Back