WSS: Bushcraft Knife Challenge Gallery.

Whiskey tango Foxtrot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Even Mike had a problem with it, I really don't know what to say:eek:

I gave you a 2 or 3 out of 5 points for the sheath, but I will definately adust the score.

I am freaking baffled:confused:

Even Mike had a problem with it, I really don't know what to say:eek:

I gave you a 2 or 3 out of 5 points for the sheath, but I will definately adust the score.

I am freaking baffled:confused:

Yo Tony, WTF, :confused: ...it slid out me several times. :foot:

Iz, I really liked your knife. :thumbup: :cool: :thumbup:

Big Mike

Yo Tony, WTF, :confused: ...it slid out me several times. :foot:

Big Mike

I don't get it Mike, if I didn't have it on video I would have my self committed..

Maybe we just didn't put in correctly:confused: Only one way to find out, Iz, send the knife back to me!:D

No, no guys don't go adjusting the scores. I was only playing around.
The strap doesn't hold jack squat. The welt retains it if you give it a little push which is what I'm guessing Marcelo did.
Don't adjust anything, I just thought it was funny and figured Tony would get a kick out of it.:D
It's all good, daddy-o's.
Iz

No, no guys don't go adjusting the scores. I was only playing around.
The strap doesn't hold jack squat. The welt retains it if you give it a little push which is what I'm guessing Marcelo did.
Don't adjust anything, I just thought it was funny and figured Tony would get a kick out of it.:D
It's all good, daddy-o's.
Iz

Oh, okay. I thought I was going crazy...

Iz, you one funneh SOB:thumbup:

Iz,

That vid kind of turned me on. Sound of the slapping retention strap and that grunt really did it! Can you make another video doing that same thing with the knife, but make it about 6 minutes long :D :D :D

Kidding.....

That was great Iz!

I think you had everyone going there for a little while.

Last edited:
Heh. Don't get me wrong, there's no trickery going on. The sheath does retain the knife but the welt is doing it and not the snap. The welt wraps up around the spine of the knife some.
But yeah, this design doesn't work well with guardless knives.
I just saw the opportunity to hack on Tony a little and who in their right mind could pass that by?:D:D ;)
Iz

I'm sorry, baby..... I didn't mean it.... You have big ones.... how bout I call you Gibraltar?

I'm sorry, baby..... I didn't mean it.... You have big ones.... how bout I call you Gibraltar?

You're just saying that to make me feel better.

On a different note, does anyone else get the impression that Ken is reaching out??? :eek:

Iz,

That vid kind of turned me on. Sound of the slapping retention strap and that grunt really did it! Can you make another video doing that same thing with the knife, but make it about 6 minutes long

Yeah, I was thinking....I'd rather be a woman, so I can wear fine lacy underwear every day!

I hate getting palm dimples, they interfere with self gratification....!

You're just saying that to make me feel better.

On a different note, does anyone else get the impression that Ken is reaching out??? :eek:

Maybe your just repressed.....That can happen when Rick is always hiding around your place in the shadows :D

I watched you type that, Ken.

oh man, best laugh after a long bad day! :thumbup::D

And...sick knife Rick! Actually there are more than a few to drool over.

Early next week I may have something to celebrate and am thinking, what's better than a new bush knife?? :D

Back