• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS Benchmade, Strider, TOPS fixed blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallkniven S1, new and unused without packaging, asking $275 OBO. TOPS Sky Marshal, used in excellent condition. Asking $200 OBO. There are two Benchmade 155 fixed Osbornes, asking $225 OBO. One Fallkniven A1 Army, new and unused without packaging, asking $315 OBO. All prices do not include an additional 3% for PayPal. I no longer accept money orders.

Pictures: (56K warning, lots of high-resolution photos.)

Fallkniven S1, laminated VG10:
NofzlIoh.jpg

vN90VzMh.jpg

Fqi9tnJh.jpg

TlLLD05h.jpg

yIp5yRyh.jpg

3mFxuhRh.jpg

TOPS Sky Marshal, 1095 with traction coating:
UWGJpTah.jpg

sVzYE1Vh.jpg

eo4YX6Ch.jpg

B0cpEOBh.jpg

Ys3rdLQh.jpg

H9BV1N6h.jpg

Benchmade fixed Osbornes, 154CM with aluminum scales. Both knives are identical and both are in new and unused condition:
OV3ziBkh.jpg

PNcv08dh.jpg

wPDo3xNh.jpg

g99xAJMh.jpg

4LUgms6h.jpg

vGlLC5Fh.jpg

1zqmk7nh.jpg

rf8aRPIh.jpg

[IMG[http://i.imgur.com/nvR1ZjWh.jpg[/IMG]

Fallkniven A1 Army, laminated VG10 with non-reflective coating:
uAmJxxmh.jpg

wmsthDQh.jpg

bqSuoafh.jpg

Wec30Ceh.jpg

D8XtiGph.jpg

wDSj6Hbh.jpg

9AoGg2Yh.jpg

6i80cwKh.jpg

rujfxgbh.jpg

BiCukZIh.jpg

wbDxsq1h.jpg

11mYIHUh.jpg

IcJA2V4h.jpg

p1pxS12h.jpg

RQiATJlh.jpg

Knives will be the prices listed, unless you make me a reasonable offer. I am open to any reasonable offers. PayPal +3%. Will ship to Canada, at your risk.

Shipping on one knife will be $15 USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. If you want more than one knife, talk to me and maybe I can eat the price of shipping or something to sweeten the deal. MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!! PM or email me, but email is the best way to get a hold of me.

All Striders SOLD.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Bump with a few price reductions. ZT 0100 $230 OBO, Strider DB-L stays the same but I will accept any reasonable offer. Fallkniven S1 reduced to $200 OBO. TOPS Sky Marshal $190 OBO. Benchmade fixed Presidios $210 OBO. Strider VB $210 OBO. Add 3% for PayPal. Shipping stays the same. If you want insurance, additional $5. If you are purchasing more than one knife, I will pay shipping. Make me an offer!!

I'll take backup on the Strider VB

SPF knives are SOLD. Bumping this to the top. Also adding a Fallkniven A1 to the list, $235 OBO, PayPal 3% plus shipping.

Bump to the top. Benchmades, ZT and Fallkniven stuff still available.

Bump to the top. PayPal +3% on all knives unless you're buying more than one.

Last edited:
Bump to the top. Make me a reasonable offer perhaps? I will not reply to lowballers.

Bump up the top.....somebody make me an offer. Bumping my threads from my cellphone. My power was shut off without advanced notice and I'm trying to come up with $1200. Other knives from Benchmade, TOPS, MCusta, Kanetsune Seki and many more. Email is the best way to reach me right now add I can charge my phone from my car. Thanks for looking.

Bump up the top.....somebody make me an offer. Bumping my threads from my cellphone. My power was shut off without advanced notice and I'm trying to come up with $1200. Other knives from Benchmade, TOPS, MCusta, Kanetsune Seki and many more. Email is the best way to reach me right now as I can charge my phone from my car. Thanks for looking.

Bump to the top. Fallkniven A1, S2, Benchmade fixed Presidios and TOPS Sky Marshal still available. Other TOPS knives available as well. Check my TOPS

Last edited:
Bump to the top, Fallkniven A1, S1, Benchmade fixed blades and TOPS still available.

Bump to the top. Same stuff is still available. Might be listing a Fallkniven Frej and an Al Mar Shiva as well.

Bump to the top with pictures of the Al Mar Shiva. Asking $285 PayPal +3% SOLD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back