• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS SHSH Grinducci and Clip Point Variants (Knob Creek matching pair)

Z51

My SHSH Variants are sold.

Yep, these are straight handle steel hearts.

Beautiful, well-balanced knives, with black blades, polished, radiused spines, and black/olive (looks gray to me???) magnum handles.

They are new, just like Garth handed them to me at Knob Creek.

These knives feel great in your hand. Actually, maybe better than any Busse I have ever held.

The clip point does have some smoothing from its cardboard sheath. This was probably a result of the trip from the shop to the show. Not many of these produced. This is probably 1 of 9 or so.

SOLD

SHSHVariant2-1.jpg

Very few of the Grinducci SHSH variants were made. When I purchased it, it was one of a kind. Probably no more than 3 or 4 more have been made since.

SOLD

SHSHVariant-1.jpg

Here's a photo of the knives showing some blade details.

Picture058.jpg

My apologies to any real photographers out there. The Grinducci spine is radiused and polished just like the Clip Point.

Another photo of the clip point showing length.

004.jpg

You'll notice from the handles that these knives are the models for Jerry's photos above.

Doubt if you will bump into any other sets. I'll combine shipping if you want the pair.

First "I'll take it" posted in this thread. Name the one you want.

By responding here, you acknowledge that you meet all applicable laws governing the purchase of this item.

Last edited:
Let me know if you would just sell the top one.

Back