• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS SHSH Grinducci and Clip Point Variants (Knob Creek matching pair)

Probably 1 of 4 on the Grinducci variant and 1 of 9 on the Clip Point variant.

Priced like users.

If you are interested in partial trades I have a modified straight handled SJ 3/16ths thick that I put a satin finish on, knife also has a great leather sheath. 2) I have an ASH1 variant w/ factory satin finish and black magnum g-10 grips. I am only interested in the SHSH clip point that you have listed for $897.00 Email at blairdoc@gmail.com, call 215-327-3388 or I'll see your response in this thread.

I forgot to mention the ASH1 variant is a one of a kind never offered for public sale from Busse. It is custom shop knife made to my specifications. if you remember the 2 ASH1 variants offered through the company store it has the blade shape of the one that had black coating with black g-10 grips but mine has factory satin finish and magnum black g-10 grips. As with pretty much everyone else in this forum I am constantly looking for the Holy Grail Busse and your knife looks to be the one for me!
Thanks you,
BlairDoc

Didn't mean to ignore you Blairdoc.

I emailed you tonight about the trades.

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
Back