Yikes...shooting

How can you have a shooting if no firearms are allowed? ;)
You made me laugh. :)
I am always amazed how people can think that criminals (law breakers) will obey a law when a sign says something like "No firearms allowed" - talk about being incredibly STUPID! :rolleyes:

Even worse than that is when liberal politicians have armed bodyguards, and they vigorously support taking guns away from honest citizens - that is NOT stupidity, it is their desire to place us under their control!

I've been to the Fashion Place mall many times. Pretty sure I've been armed every time. Malls, movie theaters, etc, etc.... unless it is a court house, or jail, or other place prohibited by a criminal statute with actual teeth, I just ignore, and go about my business.

If you get caught carrying at the mall, they will possibly ask you to leave.....maybe tresspass you, which just means you can't go back. I cant see them doing that unless you drop your gun in the food court.

SLC and the outlying areas have a decent population of gangs.

Last edited:
Yo.. I thought me an D Brown were the only Utahans on here.. but ya I'm actually playing catch up.. sounds like it was far less disastrous than I had first feared when news broke
I lived in UT for 6+ years. Provo/Orem.

Wife is from Provo.

Yes its crazy how people react to it here..as it happens 100 times a day in many places. several audio clips are being played on the news of the the shooting.. everyone screaming and running..
WE NEED MORE SHEEPDOGS.. but oh!! as expected the malls code of conduct is:
zSO3Xie.jpg

makes everything so much safer..
Problem here is gun ownership legally is more restrictive than California and NY combined. You have to go to court, bring 3 character witnesses that have known you for a specified length of time, join a club, take a class from some dufus Voda trainer, register all weapons with the state, have to register ammo purchased, etc. From talking with some DHS/FBI/DEA Guys after the hurricane, illegally, it is as easy to buy as buying weed

So someone breaks in I’ll just have to make it more brutal and pop em with my bow

Haha good old Voda. I’d live in Utah if there was more for me there. I do go to Moab every year for Easter Jeep Safari. Freaking love that place.

Back