You know you're a Beckerhead when..........

You know you're a Beckerhead when... You realize you have a BK5 in every room of the house (almost). Ka-Bar BK5s in the Living room, Guest Bedroom, Walk in Closet off the master. My Wife has her BK15 in the kitchen (along with the ESSE Becker Signature Cooking Knife set). I normally have a OG pre BK5 Effingham, Magnum Camp knife in my reloading room and one in my nightstand but I have found them in the kitchen, hidden in the back of the recipe drawer a few times.

When you ALWAYS collect you BK5 with blue Dogwood Firefly resin and green glow stones handles and the BK 72 with clear Dogwood Firefly resin and green glow stones handles and the other BK2s and leave the others for later pick up after large critter cutting season.
Does that Count as BK Headitous?

E once asked my wife for her chocolate pie recipe - then was relieved when she told him it was mostly done by feel. (she an artist cook, not a scientist cook (recipes are merely a suggestion to give you a rough idea of the direction you want to go, not concrete instructions)
he also looked at me once during breakfast prep for a gathering in his kitchen after we got rained off the hilltop (literally 6" overnight and still coming down) and told me (with that raised eyebrow of his) that my trick for par-cooking potatoes was obvious, had never occurred to him, would have gotten me kicked out of chef school, and was brilliant. (dice taters, then nuke for 3-4 minutes before adding to hot oil in skillet)

Back