You might be a RAT Packer if...

If "Read the Rules!" makes you cringe worse than a physical slap on the wrist! :D

....your wife told you that you need some new clothes, so you order 5 ESEE t-shirts.

What a great list! That really is funny when you can say, yep, to most of the questions on there. I really liked "the beav" and "the bacon" questions.

Rat-Pack--27285.jpg

RAT Pack# 64

You might be a RAT Packer if...

9) You have an unnatural love of all things bacon and have a collection of bacon pics just waiting to be worked into a thread.

New to RAT Cutlery but randomly I have friends who collect "bacon novelties" and have quite a few bacon pics...

BaconDomeLunchox.jpg

Bacon_by_fatzombie.jpg

BaconIsBetter_Fullpic_1.gif

bacon_tie.jpg

11653__47165_thumb.jpg

baconbandages.jpg

And a whole lot more...

If "Read the Rules!" makes you cringe worse than a physical slap on the wrist! :D

hahaha...funny.

I like the list. And I must say I'm prepping dinner for about 16 people for tonight and I've been using my RAT pack blade most of the day to cut up food.

I have to add that you are a RAT packer if when I say "I've got RAT crap all over my house" you respond "where can I pay pal my money?" not "Shit girl, you better get an exterminator!":D

You might be a Rat Packer if....

You don't cut your vegetables, you baton them.
next time, pickle the rattan first - it cuts easier that way...

as to the rest, I started drooling at #9 and had to get a new keyboard...

Great thread.

I would be scared to wear the bacon bandaids in bear county, I would not want to be eaten :)

After a few months you can already predict what the thread's going to ask, whats going to end up happening, and who's going to throw a monkey wrench in it just by the thread title and OP.

hahaha...funny.

I like the list. And I must say I'm prepping dinner for about 16 people for tonight and I've been using my RAT pack blade most of the day to cut up food.

I have to add that you are a RAT packer if when I say "I've got RAT crap all over my house" you respond "where can I pay pal my money?" not "Shit girl, you better get an exterminator!":D

:thumbup: lmao

If "What kind of machete is that!?" was the first thought in your head when you saw the previews for "The Book of Eli".

This is a true story, yes it was me.

You might be a RAT Packer if: For your 8th grade class project that's worth 50% of your semester grade, you do your report and class insrtuction on "How to Build a Survival Kit"!

No s***, I really did this, and got an A. I know, I'm a total survial-nerd.

Back