Your "All Time Fav" SOG Knife?

Hey guys,

There has not been some talk on the old Seki Japan SOG knives which I sooo dearly miss. Time to rake up the past and I can't post a poll, but was wondering what is/are your all-time favorite Seki made SOG knife/knives?

For me it's.....

1. Midnight Tigershark
2. Recon Bowie
3. SOG Tigershark (Sk-5 satin polished steel)
4. Tech II
...... and the list goes on.

Where are all the SOG old-timers? :D

Oh! I love threads like this! Here are some of my all time fav's from SOG:

1. Original SK-5 Tigershark (satin or midnight)
2. Original .20 in thick Tomcat
3. My SOG Tech 2
4. Nite Tech (even though I've only seen pictures)

Wow, my list looks similar to yours, nutz.

Mine would probably be the SOG Pentagon, Desert Dagger, Daggert 2 (yes I like daggers :D) and Seal Pup Elite

Wow so the S1 Bowie seems to be quite popular!

Yep dl351 same tastes! The tomcat is an awesome knife. Didn't know it was that large! Put side by side with a fixed bladed SOG it is almost its full length when opened. :eek:

johnu2 the daggers are nice. I love the Desert Dagger the most! The blood groove certainly makes the knife look more beautiful. Yet so deadly. :D

The Seal revolver is probably one of the unique designs by Robbie and SOG. Don't see any other knife company coming out with that design yet (to my knowledge). Good to know that that lock holds up to much heavy use too!

Any lovers of the Recondo?

This post needs pics !!
IMG_0182.jpg

seal 2000, hands down . i`ve thrown it , chopped with it , stabbed it into dead wood, chopped into a coconut , carried it (obviously) resharpened it , many times , and it just keeps begging for more

Back