Your best knife pic of the week!

Glad you gave this old thread a bump, lzeplin lzeplin ! I see I wasn't alone in forgetting about it and was just reminded when I got a like for a pic I'd posted way back. I just went back through to see what I'd put up and there are so many great pics here, y'all.

Anyway, here's my 710-1401, shot a couple days ago on the retaining wall out front of the shop.

Ryh9Ftw.jpg

aY7AKtj.jpg

Glad you gave this old thread a bump, lzeplin lzeplin ! I see I wasn't alone in forgetting about it and was just reminded when I got a like for a pic I'd posted way back. I just went back through to see what I'd put up and there are so many great pics here, y'all.

Anyway, here's my 710-1401, shot a couple days ago on the retaining wall out front of the shop.

Ryh9Ftw.jpg

aY7AKtj.jpg
Wow I love that knife! I have a 710 that my dad gave me. I wish Benchmade would bring it back.

I've posted these two in a couple other threads today. Stupidly, I almost traded away my pre-Idaho large 21 Bocote-inlayed Sebenza yesterday. Fortunately, I had my smart and lovely wife along to talk some sense into me. I carried Drawer Queen Bocote in her slip today accompanied by one of her 7 CRK subjects to be put to work.

4ubnOE0.jpg

PSxWcNy.jpg

Back