Your best knife pic of the week!

Last week

FMDb6GM.jpg

This week

NPT4BZ1.jpg

Knives&Lint Knives&Lint Beautiful shots man !

Beautiful settings and knives too. Your 2 pictures are going to be a tough act to follow. 5stars

Thanks gents! As I've mentioned before though I can take no credit for the beauty. My photography method is pretty much to go out in beautiful surroundings and snap hundreds of shots, just to hope there a few good ones to pick from at the end of the day :D. It is fun though, and it is good to know that they are appreciated here. It makes it all worth being the weirdo taking pictures of his knives everywhere he goes :D

Thanks gents! As I've mentioned before though I can take no credit for the beauty. My photography method is pretty much to go out in beautiful surroundings and snap hundreds of shots, just to hope there a few good ones to pick from at the end of the day :D. It is fun though, and it is good to know that they are appreciated here. It makes it all worth being the weirdo taking pictures of his knives everywhere he goes :D
LOL your not alone I feel the same way when I’m taking a pic of a knife on a rock or something :D and wonder if anyone’s looking as I’m hanging a knife off a branch :eek:

20200306-015124.jpg

Wife bought new shoes. I said, mini cut test! Case Sod Buster Jr. That's the top and three sides. I will say, I came away quite impressed with this little knife. It's capabilities were a surprise. After all these cuts, it still cut paper reliability. Good job Case!

Back