Your best knife pic of the week!

I thought I was all but caught up here, but find myself woefully behind again. I was at least posting on Sundays for the previous week, but fell off that wagon again, so here's one for the week before--same knife two weeks in a row, but I do like the contrast with the Japanese Maple.

KCqFZLu.jpg

It's funny how the light has to be just right to bring out the blue in the F95R--it usually comes off more grayish like it does here.

Here's one from early this week, taken the day I was carrying my RDD and I picked up my new-to-me Inkosingo from the PO.

xjhGI1q.jpg

Knives&Lint Knives&Lint , I must agree :thumbsup: What a lovely painting - er o_O - photo!

HAHA! Thanks! It almost reminds me of one of those pull down backgrounds they would use at the portrait studios back in the 80's. Like in the Sears or what have you.

In reality it really was just a lucky shot though. We were just relaxing after our hike up to the lake and I had my camera out taking pics when the jay landed right there in front of us. Then the beautiful scenery and the still wind made for the perfect conditions with the reflection.

Back