Your choice for your 31

How will you like your sebenza 31?

• Plain Jain

Votes: 43 39.8%
  • Inlay

Votes: 65 60.2%

• Total voters
I voted Plain Jane. I like the double strip inlays on the current Sebenzas & Inkozis, but I'm not really a fan of the one piece inlays on the 31s. Maybe they'll grow on me. I dunno.

Natural canvas Micarta with gold goodies and double thumb studs for me :thumbsup:

Yup...the one piece inlay is going to take some getting used to...maybe it will be better in hand, but I prefer the look of the 21 inlays.

Wood inlay. I wanted CR to bring back the wood inlay annuals and I will settle for a 31. Within the next year, I expect to order one.

Probably a UG I want Made. They will not do a 21, even though their site would not allow me to upload pics of what I wanted on the last day they were available. Really don’t care for the changes made on the 31. They will also no longer allow you to buy just a scale so you can put it on another like they used too. So if I had to guess how, that UG.

Last week I ordered a small lunar landing and a small plain with boom damascus directly from CRK. As soon as a damascus and ebony are offered thru a dealer I’ll grab one of each.

I ordered a small pj with double thumb lugs the day they were available. Unfortunately my experience is that I can get it from a dealer sooner though. If that happens I’ll do that and cancel the order.

Large micarta inlay to start with for me. I ordered one direct from CRK. I am good with the 6 month wait. It should give me time to save up some money for the knife.

Back