Your Favorite Galyean Pro Series

Turbulence5.jpg

Turbulence6.jpg

Turbulence1.jpg

Newest Pro Series knife that came in today. Im a huge fan of the Pro Series line and I hope to grab 1 of each knife Tim released.
The Turbulence is really a fine knife but my favorite still remains the small JYD.

IMAG0614.jpg

IMAG0612.jpg

IMAG0613.jpg

ima give this a bump from the depths, I like the turbulance but the JYD is close to second. Cant comment on the lahar since im still on the hunt for one :(

The one I like the most is whichever one we would be able to get him to make next. I know he is working for kershaw again but I really am bummed that he hasnt been making any of these knives lately.

There's a Kershaw Drone. We need the Pro Series Drone! I need the Pro Series Drone!

Last edited:
Newest addition to the Galyean Pro Series family.

"Wow" is all I can say. The blade grind is absolutely flawless. Once again I'm super impressed
by the quality and attention to detail the Pro series have.

IMAG0689.jpg

IMAG0690.jpg

IMAG0693.jpg

IMAG0694.jpg

IMAG0695.jpg

snowreaper1, is that a large or a small?

Yup, Its a small. Slightly bigger than the small JYD and I can just get a 4 finger grip on it.
I've been getting used to the incredibly strong detent on that knife. The blade almost fires too hard =p

Also another addition just came in today. Heres some eye candy =)

[Note] I'm on the hunt for the smooth titanium Turbulence from Knife art. I've never seen
any of them on the forums but would love to see some pics if anyone has em.

IMAG0697.jpg

IMAG0696.jpg

IMAG0701.jpg

IMAG0700.jpg

IMAG0699.jpg

IMAG0698.jpg

Last edited:
That is a small. The large has a different grip pattern:

Vege-Taco940257.jpg

All of them? Because it's my understanding only the TNK version has that grip pattern.

Jill is correct. The ones that came from Tim directly were done in a "jig bone" pattern. The ones that came from TNK had a "saw blade" type pattern. I prefer the "jig bone" style that came from Tim. Both my large and small Lahars are done in that style. The ones from Tim were either Brown or Blue. The ones from TNK were either Blue or Black DLC.

I was also on the hunt for a Smooth Turbulence, but my search was fruitless and decided that the one I had was enough.

Back