Your First Busse

Here's a few cool pics of the very first Busse I bought. It has remained one of my favourites to this day.

Share pics of the one that started it all for you. The one that you held for the first time and thought "Yeah man, these things are the business" :)

tumblr_o6fi6469b81siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6fi6469b81siuc9oo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6fi6469b81siuc9oo3_1280.jpg

Ash1 was the first I wanted... TGLB was my first...love it!! But my latest fat Ash1 is my fav

Old #4 was my first, her skinnier sister to the left is my most recent. I've been wanting this pair for a looooong time. :)
2qrzodj.jpg

nzom52.jpg

It seems like it was just "two weeks" ago when INFI was new and I ordered these:

That Battle Mistress is a particularly awesome knife.

I bought this DSSF in a Ganza in 2010 - my first Busse -

DSC_2740.JPG

best

mqqn

My first Busse was a Steel Heart E handle, back in 2001. Didn't have a camera back then.

When i was about to buy my first Busse, i just missed out on the awsome NMFBM on the site, but Busses next offer was not that bad either and i still have it.
The NMSFNO!!! :)
bd90a0cbadf0ba186e838d9954b5079a.jpg

Basic 9 was my first. Got it in 2000 or 2001 (I think...) It was my first taste of Busse blades. Jerry told me waaaaay back then to use the hell out of it, and not worry about breaking it.

I took that to heart. It has been everything from a heavy woods chopper, to a tent stake, to a hammer (spine, flats too. Check out the marks in the pics), to a jack handle, to a pry bar, you name it. This thing has been there and done that.

Jerry told me they were guaranteed forever, so I didn't baby it. It was my "gateway blade". Still have it, still use it, still love it.

Yes, those are nail head marks on the flats and hammer marks on the spine. If you don't beat the hell outta these high performance blades, how do you see just how high performance they are?! Tough love!

She could do with a trip back to the mothership for a tune-up, but to tell you the truth, I can't bear having her away from me for so long. I'm always using the thing.

Last edited:
My first Busse was the TGLB, then I was lucky enough to score the Crusader as my Second!:D And I became "hooked" on INFI!

First Busse "Busse" was a choiless BJ, sold it. Liked it but needed money. There are others would take over it.

First Busse Kin ever was a Scrapper 5 tanker gray. Sold it. Have a Moss scrapper now.

First Busse ever bought straight from shop was BGASH, only regret is couldnt get an extra one with G10.

Only INFI have at the moment is a BWM. It will never leave my possession.

I've never made or sent out a xmas card, but like this pic so much I might be compelled to make some this year and this will be the cover photo.:D

E5iS3O8.jpg

Back