Your First Busse

Well my first Busse is a B10LE, The guy i bought it from sold it to me as a B7 mabe B8 as he wrote in the add, but im not sad about it :)

I bought my B11 as a Basic 9 and for that price. I wasnt mad either.

My first Bussekin was a RMD in sage and tan canvas. The RMD is a serious entry drug.
My first real Busse was the BGTG, black/tan G10 on tanker.
My first INFI Busse was a INFImandu, black canvas on B.I.G. Figures my first INFI would be my original drug, the RMD.

Now I'm into 8 Swamprats (first RMD above, Rodent 6, RMD in tanker/blk canvas, two INFImandus in blk canvas on B.I.G., and both fat and skinny Ratweilers -- tan on sage/blk on tanker, and an INFImandu with grn/blk G10 on satin), and so many O2W Busses that I'm ashamed to admit.

I need to quit, just so my collection is on an even number of Bussekin... :eek:

But the 'mandu style is still my favorite, I believe. Especially in the SWATmandu.

DANG! Just remembered I have a Jackmandu in red/blk G10 on sage, so 9 Swamprats! ARGH! Now I have to buy more Bussekin!

My first was a FBMLE with hand shaped micarta and clip added by Bill Siegle. I wonder who has it now?

I ended up with the FBMLE, B11, and KZII and felt too chopper rich and edc poor.

Wish I still had the FBMLE, but I think the WTFBG will make me feel better.

My first 6, with the Busse ARK which was my very first (2nd from bottom). Still have it. :)

IMG_7703_BC.jpg

Autumn of 2013.
dd29ed6e-10cc-4aa1-876e-3c323b9e6692_zpspjk5qqrp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]So pretty new at this?...Eleven ASH1's later...and still looking for more. When does the madness end?

My first was SYKCO - MO Regulator, then came a couple of M9s from The Swamp, the first INFI was a B6 just as they were released..... and the slippery slope just got steeper...

First three;

Swat: Blk/Tan G-10, w/ Red liners.
HHFSH: Blk mic, Blk crinkle. (not of the orig. run)
NMFSH: B.I.G. finish, Blk mic.

My first was theFBMLE #901 (Dogfather LE was my first Busse kin even before my FBMLE)
Bought it from skunk Dec 2007 $717 shipped
Was my first knife over $200 and was a big plunge for me.
I'll never sell it.
Al

My first Busse was the AMS in Tanker Gray with green and black G-10 handles. Followed that very closely with a used AD that I sent in to get done up to match my AMS. Also had a swedge added to it because why not? Just ordered my third, the 2GEBM that'll be done up like these two. Can't wait to get my hands on that big ol' slab of INFI, as I've never owned a chopper, even if it is on the smaller side. Gonna be the longest 2 weeks ever! :D

SxeTttf.jpg

My 1st was a Blk/Blk SH-e, the far left blade. Wish I still had all of these!!!

That's a great collection, RussMo! Sad to hear you don't still have all of them.

My first Busse will be a Blk/Blk 2G SH-e, followed by a 2G BM-e in the same colors. I hope to one day own their 1st generation counterparts as well.

First Busse I saw was a sterile AMS with hand-shaped black canvas and smooth bolts on That Auction Site. Despite the v-grind edge and coating, I knew it was something special and bought it for what I considered an obscene price (not Red Background Guy, but close). I knew I now had that EDC thing handled...other knives need not apply :D In the process of buying the AMS I stumbled across what I strongly suspected was The Knife: a satin, full convex NMSFNO. Bought that, trail ran with it until I was convinced, and then sold every other knife in my collection (roughly 30 or so fixed blades and folders). The two that started it:
IMG_1565.jpg

The NMSFNO was at the Custom Shop with some other blades for 10 months getting sterilized and properly handled. In the meantime I've tried a SAR4 and a CGFBM...neither one is even close to the NMSFNO, especially now that it's got the right (for me) handle. They (and a SAR3 I just had to try) will be released back into the wild soon...though the custom Sus Scrofa is a keeper because it glides through stuff like a freaking lightsaber.
IMG_2773.jpg

Back