Photos Your First Busse

My first was a CG BA-E with polished spine. Still love the Badgers.

IMG_7698_BC-01.jpeg IMG_7703_BC.jpg

Busse Air Rescue Knaf. :cool: Still have it. :thumbsup:
Damn, these pix are old...lol ...all PBucket digitally compressed an' ***t. Not my best work, haha. :D

Awesome pics fellas and gals. Gotta love a nostalgic trip down knifey street. Keep em coming!

My "actual first was a TGLB but my heart was out for a Ash1 since years an years ago so #2 was the BG Ash1 (Shown)

And look how well that desert sage blends in with the desert rocks and sage brush..oh ya

Bought a Game Warden when I started a new job and immediately found a HOGFiSH to pair with it. Sent them both to Garth to match up with black paper and the proprietary DCBB finish...

Had planned to get new grips and make 'em a set with this FA 454, but I eventually sent them all to other trusted caretakers to live out their lives...

No Regrets.;)

My first Busse was a TG14 and to this day it is by far the best blade I own, I love the swedge in particular. I'm really hoping Jerry will re-release the swedged GW in the upcoming announcement (and the folder of course). The sheath was made by David Brown, I asked him if he could etch my crest into it and he has executed it perfectly: perfect retention and perfect crest engraving, I couldn't ask for more. The quality is second to none. Going back to the blade it is perfect for camp tasks and it is built like a tank like all the other Busse I still love it like the first time I laid eyes on it.

19092673_10155266567101083_1068904142439437917_o.jpg

Bought a Game Warden when I started a new job and immediately found a HOGFiSH to pair with it. Sent them both to Garth to match up with black paper and the proprietary DCBB finish...

Had planned to get new grips and make 'em a set with this FA 454, but I eventually sent them all to other trusted caretakers to live out their lives...

No Regrets.;)
You have fine taste in weapons my friend. ;)

Back