Photos Your First Busse

The first Busse I ordered was the SARGE from "The Company Store"
b03934f7.jpg

but......I was impatient and found a Basic 6 on the exchange. So technically it was first received.
009_zpswwf6klw3.jpg

Top down: ,first Bussekin, a dog, picked up at.KC several years ago, a.SOD I believe. In the middle a rodent 6, also from KC=about two years back my first rat. And lastly on bottom my first Busse and Infi, a swatmandu picked up from the exchange.several weeks after the rat.

Attachments

• KIMG0144(1).jpeg
    KIMG0144(1).jpeg
    319.3 KB · Views: 21
I bought these a long time ago, and thought I had all the knives I could ever want. Then several years later, I saw an article about the AK-47 somewhere and ended up coming here looking for a sheath.

GliCU8F.jpg

If they were people, they'd be old enough to drink.
If they were dogs, they'd all be dead by now.

I believe the SHSHII or the old Battle Mistress like above, hard to recall sometimes.

oP6II8L.jpg
hH6Xwcd.jpg
vd0ThkA.jpg
ZpZ3lVa.jpg
gpZvRvh.jpg
GFFrNrJ.jpg

I believe she’s an early Steelheart, A2 steel.

I bought her sometime in the ’90’s, from an ad I saw in a gun or knife magazine. IIRC, no pic in the ad, just the outline of the knife; but something about the shape caught my eye. IIRC, I paid a little less than $300; which was more than I’d ever paid for a knife before.

As you can see, she’s no safe queen: she’s gotten a lot of use over the years.

Question: if I were to list this for sale on the Exchange:
1) would there be any interest in it?
2) what would a fair asking price be?

Last edited:
oP6II8L.jpg
hH6Xwcd.jpg
vd0ThkA.jpg
ZpZ3lVa.jpg
gpZvRvh.jpg
GFFrNrJ.jpg

I believe she’s an early Steelheart, A2 steel.

I bought her sometime in the ’90’s, from an ad I saw in a gun or knife magazine. IIRC, no pic in the ad, just the outline of the knife; but something about the shape caught my eye. IIRC, I paid a little less than $300; which was more than I’d ever paid for a knife before.

As you can see, she’s no safe queen: she’s gotten a lot of use over the years.

Question: if I were to list this for sale on the Exchange:
1) would there be any interest in it?
2) what would a fair asking price be?

1) Yes.
2) Whatever you would be happy to get for it.

Thanks.

Another newbie question: the MRMD in the pic was sold to me by Arizona Custom Knives as "AZCK Exclusive", is obviously new, and they still have a couple in stock with differently color'ed scales. They also have other "AZCK Exclusives" in Urban Multicam", like the F16 or the Jack Hammer 10. Do they order it from Busse like that ? Haven't seen shop exclusives anywhere else ....

Thanks,

Roland.

Last edited:
And my second Busse is .... (drum-roll) ... an HR2. Strictly speaking, I have more now, but I ordered the HR2 on Apr 6 as my second Busse, and it was shipped yesterday. Which makes it 2 weeks from order to shipment, thought you guys might want to know, as used HRs run for twice the price than a new one.

Roland.

My first was a Ratmandu bought from Busse. Got a sheath and loved it. Was fishing offshore and dropped it overboard in about 300 feet of water. Any divers out there?

My first Busse was a CG Satin Jack. Bought it at a gun show from thatmguy forever ago. That was a lot of Busse knives ago.

I paid 200 for this about 5 years ago and I've put her through hell. Someone told me they found some knives in their attic and thought they were probably garbage. I looked up the name and discovered Busse. That was the beginning of my knife affliction.

Attachments

• 20210414_221423.jpg
    20210414_221423.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 20
Back