Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Paul that is a beautiful knife! I think it is definitely one of the classiest 15 Huckleberries! I know I’m proud to have one that I bought from BigBiscuit! :D
21270798212_7e9338fdac_b_d.jpg
Super Ron! I like smooth. That's very smooth. Upcoming Camel 43 next.

Just received this IXL George Wostenholm from @Luger1952 . I have looked for a good one of these for a couple of years and was not able to put my hands around any so when I saw Lloyd had one for sale , I trusted that his would be a pretty good one . I am not disappointed at all . It does have a very stiff pull , but so do my 73's . No big deal . Thank you Lloyd .

I did take more pictures of it to show the Spear Blade , but for some reason either the camera or the memory card's gone on the fritz .

Harry

Very cool Harry! I have been away for a bit. But, more to come. I like that you were able to find that.

One I could not resist. < Well, not entirely true since I have a lambfoot coming also. But, I digress.
i5uZe95.jpg

nYXNN8g.jpg

I have sold a few that didn't really speak to me, or which I had doubles or triples of. Also, been cleaning out other stuff to fund a new clay sports shotgun. But, I could not resist this smooth, orange 43.

Still working on the shotgun, needless to say.

One I could not resist. < Well, not entirely true since I have a lambfoot coming also. But, I digress.
i5uZe95.jpg

nYXNN8g.jpg

I have sold a few that didn't really speak to me, or which I had doubles or triples of. Also, been cleaning out other stuff to fund a new clay sports shotgun. But, I could not resist this smooth, orange 43.

Still working on the shotgun, needless to say.
Now that's a purty one, real purty :thumbsup:

Was at the Badger Knife Club Show in Janesville , Wis. today with Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund and was able to get these today at some decent prices . Top To Bottom
IXL Barlow /// Silver Stag Lock Back ( NIB ) /// 1998 Russell Barlow Copy NIB ) /// Ulster Barlow /// 1998 Granddaddy Barlow Copy (NIB )

The Belt Sheath came with the Silver Stag . Silver Stag is made in the U.S.A. and the blade is D2 and the Covers are most likely Elk . It was needed for my accumulation .

I knew the Russells were not Real Russells , but they were still on my List .
It was great to meet Amir and be able to spend some time with him .
I also was able to spend some time talking with custom knife makers Rick Nowland , Mike Zscherny , and Ken Coats and got to talk also with Ryan Daniels ( owner of Queen Cutlery )

Harry

Was at the Badger Knife Club Show in Janesville , Wis. today with Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund and was able to get these today at some decent prices . Top To Bottom
IXL Barlow /// Silver Stag Lock Back ( NIB ) /// 1998 Russell Barlow Copy NIB ) /// Ulster Barlow /// 1998 Granddaddy Barlow Copy (NIB )

The Belt Sheath came with the Silver Stag . Silver Stag is made in the U.S.A. and the blade is D2 and the Covers are most likely Elk . It was needed for my accumulation .

I knew the Russells were not Real Russells , but they were still on my List .
It was great to meet Amir and be able to spend some time with him .
I also was able to spend some time talking with custom knife makers Rick Nowland , Mike Zscherny , and Ken Coats and got to talk also with Ryan Daniels ( owner of Queen Cutlery )

Harry

that came in single! nice job!

Back