Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Another nice catch Harry. Your's is the first (and second) that I've taken a close look at. They are not simply made knives for sure, such nice detailing. How do they fit in hand? Are they at all practical, or just for show?
I have admired for a while the workmanship that had to go into making them but did not think them at all practical and I still feel the same way . They are cool and I did not have that pattern in my meager collection . Then my wife saw a picture of the one @joeradza posted and she thought it was very nice . Then one of my daughters is into carrying a knife . Then there is the fact that it may open a coke bottle ???? Just had to have one .

harry

I have admired .......... workmanship ..................... did not think them at all practical .................. They are cool ... I did not have that pattern .......................... Then my wife saw a picture ........... she thought it was very nice....... one of my daughters is into carrying a knife ..............it may open a coke bottle ???? Just had to have one .

Harry
Uh huh! :D You don’t have to explain yourself Harry, we all know what’s going on! ;):eek::D

Fresh out of the Baggie :)
Northwoods Big Bay sporting Mammoth Ivory :thumbsup:
CU3PU3y.jpg

ELCrrcI.jpg

I picked up a Schatt & Morgan 69 a few weeks back and was totally impressed. I grabbed another in reverse worm groove brown bone. The covers are a bit different but I like them. The carbon blade is solid and I like it's long pull and threaded bolster:thumbsup:
vv8xKU.jpg

INEyqh.jpg

I picked up a Schatt & Morgan 69 a few weeks back and was totally impressed. I grabbed another in reverse worm groove brown bone. The covers are a bit different but I like them. The carbon blade is solid and I like it's long pull and threaded bolster:thumbsup:
vv8xKU.jpg

INEyqh.jpg
I like it!
Unique pattern on those covers!

vv8xKU.jpg

INEyqh.jpg
You have quite a knack for ending up with some unusual, yet really nice knives. It's always a pleasure to see what your totin'.

Believe it or not, this one wasn't very expensive at all. Doe s that Rough Cut look like this?

IMG_1958.jpg
Yes it does! They had what I thought was a reasonable price but at the time I had no income besides disability. Now that I started making and selling knives I have had some spending money. I was actually in town today but the shop was closed But I did come home with a sweet little swell center stockman from McGrew knives, which if I understand right was probably made by Camillus. Pretty neat to me because the company is in Arkansas which is where I live!
IMG_20180318_202620_544_zpsbgs1llwu.jpg
IMG_20180318_202620_543_zpsjwea2eic.jpg

vv8xKU.jpg

INEyqh.jpg

Very nice - Beautiful scales!

I've been on a 56 Dogleg kick lately. Two of my new additions (all sellers' pics):

Last edited:
I like it!
Unique pattern on those covers!
Thanks Mitch, I was unsure of the covers until it was in hand. Different but in a good way:thumbsup:
You have quite a knack for ending up with some unusual, yet really nice knives. It's always a pleasure to see what your totin'.
Thank you Lance and the same back at you. I enjoy your choice of knives:cool:
Very nice - Beautiful scales!

I've been on a 56 Dogleg kick lately. Two of my new additions (all sellers' pics):

Thank you also Vaporstang, the 56 kick is an easy one to get into:thumbsup: very nice acquisitions:cool:

Thanks, it was a 4 for 1 trade at the local knife shop, but didn't give up anything I'll miss. It's big, bulky, and begging to be put to work. No disappointments if you're a stockman fan.

Thanks, it was a 4 for 1 trade at the local knife shop, but didn't give up anything I'll miss. It's big, bulky, and begging to be put to work. No disappointments if you're a stockman fan.
Very cool! Glad to see them hitting the streets. Post up some glamour shots in the case bose collab pic thread when you get a chance! ;)

traumkommode traumkommode due to your skill and help, got hold of two very decent GECs today. 56 Pheasant Feathers and a nice small fixed H20 in Nat Mic :thumbsup:

Away from the camera and there's no light but I'll try and snap something tomorrow, great haul :cool:

Thanks, Will

Back