Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Found a few interesting knives that I could pass up on for the price.
Top is an Imperial H6. The plastic scales are broken at the butt end but the blade is in very good shape. Ground very thin and gets razor sharp. I got one of these from my grandfather but prefer not to carry it for its sentimental value. This one will receive new scales and put into use.

The pruner I don't know much about. I don't have any in my collection and it was cheap. Will be a fun knife to play in the garden with

The bottom one is an Imperial Ireland single blade. Normally I don't like single blades but this one is so light with linerless plastic scales. Plus it was only a few dollars.

XARp7ig.jpg

Thanks, Dwight, but I showed that knife some pictures of the Dave Ferry duo that you recently commissioned and he ran into the backyard to hide. I have some obedience training to do, I guess.
- Stuart

From Artesanía Herreros of Albacete Spain - José's interpretation of a Navy Knife - aka, Armada Navaja.

This in Teak with nickel silver details and a 3" cutting edge of 440B steel blade. 3rd day home so I took it out to introduce it to this side of the Atlantic. :thumbsup:

Ray

Last edited:
From Artesanía Herreros of Albacete Spain - José's interpretation of a Navy Knife - aka, Armada Navaja.

This in Teak with nickel silver details and a 3" cutting edge of 440B steel blade. 3rd day home so I took it out to introduce it to this side of the Atlantic. :thumbsup:

Ray

View attachment 1126719

View attachment 1126720
That is one handsome knife! Is it a sheepfoot? I can't quite see the tip in the pictures you posted.

q4GowaQ.jpg
d1tY8Eh.jpg
pfhY2c9.jpg

Well my self imposed break from knife buying lasted a week lol, got a couple yard sale finds. First this Chinese Kissng Krane, 99% sure made in the same factory as Rough Rider. Really good walk'n'talk, nice finish overall, centered blade. No gaps, spring flush opened and closed.
4YFGJ4R.jpg
PXQApP6.jpg
ZcKQtq2.jpg
Bunk71v.jpg
CZaupyC.jpg

Next this NIB Remington jumbo trapper, Nostalgic art series. With a picture of 3 lab pups in a hunting vest's pockets. Good walk'n'talk,centered blades,no gaps. Slight side to side play in both blades,nothing you'd notice in use. I'm assuming Camillus as it says made in the USA on the box and paper. I have no idea when it was actually made, but I found a pic online of another pattern in this series with "first production run" being listed as 2001 Anyone with info feel free to chime in!

upload_2019-5-12_22-33-50.jpeg upload_2019-5-12_22-34-31.jpeg upload_2019-5-12_22-35-14.jpeg
upload_2019-5-12_22-36-5.jpeg

My new PAL Brand. This is most likely a pre-1939 knife. PAL Brand was used by the Utica Knife and Razor Co. The knives were mostly put together in Germany.
This is my third PAL Brand, the others being a wooden handled small fixed and a two blade pen with white scales, probably celluloid.
This isn’t the same as Pal Blade or Pal Cutlery.
I’m pretty happy with it!

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-12_22-33-4.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-12_22-33-4.jpeg
    353.2 KB · Views: 0
Back