Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Slipjoint's until recently have not been on my radar, today my first G.E.C arrived, I can see more in the future...
pkGtjpq.jpg

c7PtMge.jpg

ZPskH9j.jpg

2pfy8CA.jpg

My second Case 06247 arrived today. This one opens quite a bit more easily than my first one. This one shows more blade rub, however. I imagine it's fairly common with these slim, one spring two blade knives. The secondary on this one had a very slight twist to the left, causing it to rub the liner at the tip just as it closes. The rubs don't bother me at all on these knives. I think it's just the nature of the beast... It opens and closes briskly and smoothly. This one looks fairly dark, until you get it out in the sun... then the red really shows through.... looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship....:cool:
j0kl2z.jpg
j0kOY5.jpg

j0k7BC.jpg
j0kzJT.jpg

That is an outstanding looking Western. It looks to be a big knife, in the 4" range?

The next two you posted are very nice, as well. The Remington looks brand new. The Continental looks like it was used as a pattern for the GEC 97's...
The Remington is NIB. I picked up a collection of Remingtons. Yes, western good sized knife, the double lock is pretty cool.

I’m headed to Palm Springs with my youngest daughter to stay with the former in-laws, AKA “the outlaws” for her spring break. (We get along absolutely great:)). Decided to pick up a cheap Victorinox Tourist to leave down there incase I just decide to carry my luggage on the plane. It’s an advertising knife, I assume from a bank south of the border? But it’ll work fine for anything I’ll need it for.

CB884-CFC-1-B15-4-ED3-9551-80-F1-C6074351.jpg

B7679-B69-0-C3-F-4-BCA-822-D-B7-F2-DCDDF575.jpg

Back