Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

It's a sickness, I tell 'ya. :( Fresh out of the mailbox.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Went to a small gunshow yesterday, met a knife dealer that let me go through the "junk" drawers in his toolbox. I pulled these two out, would have gotten more but I didn't have much cash on me. Need to take some better pictures, it was glarey yesterday, but the 6308 Whittler was interesting as it has new grind secondary blades but an old grind primary blade - 1983 MFG. OH
Case-A6235-1-2-Jack-1980.jpg

Case-6308-Whittler-1983.jpg

Went to a small gunshow yesterday, met a knife dealer that let me go through the "junk" drawers in his toolbox. I pulled these two out, would have gotten more but I didn't have much cash on me. Need to take some better pictures, it was glarey yesterday, but the 6308 Whittler was interesting as it has new grind secondary blades but an old grind primary blade - 1983 MFG. OH
Case-A6235-1-2-Jack-1980.jpg

Case-6308-Whittler-1983.jpg
You done good :thumbsup:
I like Case's appaloosa bone. Is that a 6235 1/2?
I also like the 6308 whittler pattern. The mix of new grind and "old" grind blades is interesting. I don't believe I've seen that before. I wonder how common it was.
"gun show" and "I didn't have much cash on me"....c'mon you know better than that :p

You done good :thumbsup:
I like Case's appaloosa bone. Is that a 6235 1/2?
I also like the 6308 whittler pattern. The mix of new grind and "old" grind blades is interesting. I don't believe I've seen that before. I wonder how common it was.
"gun show" and "I didn't have much cash on me"....c'mon you know better than that :p

HaHa, it was intentional! I know me, don't need another gun, knife, ammo, accessory, etc. But always find a few itches that need scratching! OH
Ps yes, A6235 1/2 made in 1980 - mint except for a bit of corrosion on the right side of the tang - I'll clean it up later. Carrying the Whittler, nice size for an at home day and doctors appointments.

Back