Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Pt-Luso Pt-Luso What a wonderful coincidence to get that on your birthday :cool: Very decent Stag match too, I'm VERY impressed by my Lionsteel Roundhead in Ram's Horn. Not a heavy knife, really precise and well made and that steel is a long haul cutter-unlike carbon. Pity my birthday's so far off.....;)

Believe this year's Forum Knife from Viper Italia is going to be one of the greats too.

Just got this from mailbox, expecting another nice knife to show up tomorrow.
3AvsuR3.jpg

Pt-Luso Pt-Luso What a wonderful coincidence to get that on your birthday :cool: Very decent Stag match too, I'm VERY impressed by my Lionsteel Roundhead in Ram's Horn. Not a heavy knife, really precise and well made and that steel is a long haul cutter-unlike carbon. Pity my birthday's so far off.....;)

Believe this year's Forum Knife from Viper Italia is going to be one of the greats too.

Thank you very much, Will.
Yes it is a very well made, extraordinary knife.
I was lucky twice:
1º - Find now (in Germany) that knife, precisely in the material that I like the most, in stag.
2º - That would arrive for my birthday.

xAwFmsc.jpg

Thrifty new arrival, made in Italy. Fit and finish is what you would expect from a cheap knife, but it came very sharp, has no blade play, and seems durable. I wish I had seen the model with the stainless bolsters and black plastic handle before I ordered this one - nothing left to do now but get both I guess...

bgBlACi.jpg

Local sporting goods store had the Kershaw traditionals in stock. Bought a Culpepper jack, its actually fairly nice overall. Smooth pull about the same as my Vic tinker, no halfstop but really good walk'n'talk. Fit'n'finish is decent.

That's an interesting style. what's the closed length please and the steel?

Thanks, Will

Back