Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

So... a thing happened. The castle wood version was lonely, so a companion showed up today. o_O
original.jpg

Actually, even though I'm not going to treat the castle wood as a safe queen, it's nice enough I'll use it but not in the daily/ weekly knife rotations. The Grenadill version is going into the rotation pile.

original.jpg

So... a thing happened. The castle wood version was lonely, so a companion showed up today. o_O
original.jpg

Actually, even though I'm not going to treat the castle wood as a safe queen, it's nice enough I'll use it but not in the daily/ weekly knife rotations. The Grenadill version is going into the rotation pile.

original.jpg

I love those newer tree shields. That’s a great pair of Bokers!

original.jpg

original.jpg
Wow, that's nice. You're gonna end up costing me money, it looks like my castlewood is going to need a friend too!!
Such a great watch pocket knife. Much more solid than most.

Back