Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

My Case Copperlock (full size) in white bone arrived today. I'll get pics of it posted tomorrow...
It is a very nicely made knife. Everything looks and feels tight, with smooth handle to bolster transitions. The clip blade has a nice swedge and a long pull. The bone is very nice, with a little bit of "pattern", or "grain" in it. It sort of reminds me of aged ivory. The blade is slightly off center to the pile side, but doesn't rub at all. The action is very smooth, and there is no up/down, or side to side movement when locked open.
The blade was very toothy sharp, with a bur feel on both sides...... don't know how that's possible, but that's what it felt like. I stroked it over my washita stone a few times and it's smooth and sharp now. I will spend a little more time on it, when convenient, to get the edge just the way I like it, but it's perfectly workable now.

This is a nice handful of knife, slightly larger than the full size copperhead. I think it will end up being carried frequently, judging from first impressions. I like it.

A.G. Russell 3.25" pen knife. I'm not sure of its vintage. Its made in Japan and has the Springdale, AR tang stamp. Red linen micarta handles. Not bad as received. A little tarnish, or "patina" ;)
Before3.JPG

Some time passes
After1.JPG
After2a.JPGAfter3.JPG

With a Case pen knife and GEC #33
PenKnifeGroup1.JPGPenKnifeGroup2.JPG

That's an interesting new addition, good shine up too :thumbsup: The comparison shots are really useful, like that small Wharncliffe as secondary. But for me, the CASE has the best pocket aspect with near sunk joints, it's just such a shame CASE won't offer it with other scales e.g. Amber Bone, Chestnut Bone, Bonestag, or some Micarta.

Your Conductor has some decent Stag on it, mine is kind of 'alienating' :D

Thanks, Will

My wife kept telling me to get something for myself with some of the rewards points on our credit card. I finally gave in.....
RYSsSfP.jpg

Beautiful Factor, I think Case hit a home run with the Black Sycamore covers!👍
Thanks my Brother !! :)
I know man when I got the first one I knew I needed more ! It’s a great run also with so far the three I have first class fit and Finish along with walk and talk 👍🏻
The Copperlock does have a line on the tang like a little groove but I’m ok with it because the rest of the knife is sweetness including a centered blade with no play in any direction and anyway pretty much checks the most wanted boxes)

Last edited:
Victorinox electrician. Alox with it's heavier and pointier main blade PLUS a spey blade? That's just a no-brainer.
qdV9EwT.jpg

Yeah, I got an electrician a couple months ago & it's taken the place of the Cadets that I've been carrying every day for about five years.

Back