Arrived a couple hours ago;
1- Benchmade AFO II satin/plain

2- Lone Wolf Longhorn

3- Not a knife, but sorta related; a CRK&T Tao Pen

Ariving in the next couple of days;

1- Low Rider clips/paracord

2- Fenix TK-15 flashlight

going to be a good week!:thumbup::)

My son bought me this for my birthday. Utterly impractical but wildly cool. I've been lusting after one of these since I was a kid...

Fairbairn_Sykes_01.jpg

---

Beckerhead #42

Arrived last Friday. Dozier Arkansas Toothpick.
22931Arr.jpg

IzulaOr2.jpg

I mentioned that I bought this a few days ago. It came yesterday. It's blindingly orange and I love it.

Arrived last Friday. Dozier Arkansas Toothpick.
22931Arr.jpg

Very, very nice. Tell me a little about it, ie. how does it feel in the hand? Reverse grip, fit and finish? I've always loved that design, never got to hold one in my mit. Again, aw---some! Nice catch.

Very, very nice. Tell me a little about it, ie. how does it feel in the hand? Reverse grip, fit and finish? I've always loved that design, never got to hold one in my mit. Again, aw---some! Nice catch.

This is my first Dozier Arkansas Toothpick and I'm real happy with it. I've been looking to get the regular offering but chanced on this one and decided to snap it up.
The stag scales are pretty thick and that makes for a nice grip, for me at least. A reverse grip is comfortable too. This one came with Bob's horizontal kydex sheath which is nice. I'd like to find a leather sheath for it though.
I can't find anything I don't like about the knife and the f&f is good. It came nice and sharp. This one doesn't have a sharpened top clip but that's a good thing in New York state.

Arrived a couple hours ago;
1- Benchmade AFO II satin/plain

2- Lone Wolf Longhorn

3- Not a knife, but sorta related; a CRK&T Tao Pen

Ariving in the next couple of days;

1- Low Rider clips/paracord

2- Fenix TK-15 flashlight

going to be a good week!:thumbup::)

The Fenix TK-15 will not come in as it is out of stock. Since I'm a flashlight addict, I had to have a fix! So my fix is a LumaPower Signature which should be here on Saturday!

BM 940
BM 912 Nitrous Stryker
Kershaw Needs Work
Spyderco Resilience
Spyderco Bug
ZT0350
Case Black Pearl Stockman
Victorinox Pocket Pal

Those are the ones I've bought since Christmas.

The Turpin Rogue is as sweet as they come!! I have a Repentance from him and am amazed, everytime I fondle it, how smooth it is. This is my first IKBS knife. Another amazing thing is how low his prices currently are!:thumbup::)

Here's a stock picture of it;

01.jpg
[/IMG]

The Turpin Rogue is as sweet as they come!! I have a Repentance from him and am amazed, everytime I fondle it, how smooth it is. This is my first IKBS knife. Another amazing thing is how low his prices currently are!:thumbup::)

Here's a stock picture of it;

01.jpg
[/IMG]

Careful don't let the cat out of the bag:D. Oh and that is a sweet Repentance.

Not fancy, but I got a few cheap ones in that I like.

Buck 301 Chairman series - Not sharp really, stropped it, but will need work on the stones to make it acceptable. Fit and finish were only 'o.k.' rough joints but hey for a $30'sh knife, that's what to expect. I still like it. Large stockman pattern is one of my favorite for EDC.

3 Opinels, a 6,7,8, pictured is the 6 and the 8. My very first knife that I bought for myself was an Opinel from the LL Bean store in Freeport when I was about 12yrs old. I haven't had one since so it's fun playing with them. They are all carbon blades and had a bit rough grind quality on them, but were all very sharp in general. The 6 I took to my stones today and is now simply a little pocket razor.

opinels_301.jpg

Back