Your newest knife/knives

Got theese in the mail.:D

001-30.jpg

Beautiful !!!

Got this little folder today in the mail from EL Iverson. The detail work is really nice on this. It will work perfect for one of my "dress" EDC knives during the work week.

DSC02301.jpg

My newest is a Kershaw Breakout. Got a Bradley Alias I on the way. Pics of that when it gets here, but for now:

DSCF3234.jpg

DSCF3228.jpg

DSCF3231.jpg

Entrek Merc

ap10835.jpg

I'm currently getting rid of the beadblast and putting a satin finish on. Beadblasts shouldn't even count as actual finishes, they're really just surface prep for coatings and paint.

Another newest one - A Bradley Alias I in blue anodized titanium handles/frame. S30V blade and kangaroo leather braided lanyard. Enjoy.........

LeftSide-01.jpg

StandUp-Right-02-Orig.jpg

Lock-01.jpg

Closed-Right-02-crop.jpg

Closed-Left-01-75per.jpg

These two beauties!

casehalo01.jpg

casehalo02.jpg

Had my quick tactical phrase, but it's over now. Just can't beat the slipjoints and the satisfaction of using them. Also, halo attack is one of those long time droolers, now finally fullfilled!

I really like the Entrek and Blackjack tacticals on this page. I also like to see the CS Recon shown. I've got the tanto version. Not the most expensive folders in the world but good solid knives nevertheless.
Speaking of expensive folders; I just purchased the BM Bedlam for $198.00 which is about as much as I'm willing to pay for a folder. I really like the Persian design although BM describes it as a "modified Bowie". C'mon, give me a break! Hey BM ,if you don't like the current Iranian government [and who does?] don't take it out on an innocent blade.
I also like the feel and heft of the knife and , as icing on the cake, it's a numbered blade because it's one of the first 1000 produced.
My only minor beef ,is that the blade is a fraction shorter than the automatic version for some reason.
I will say here and now ,without fear of contradiction, that the Emerson Persian and the BM Bedlam are the most badass production Persians ever made. Oh my Bruttha ! Testify!!!

The newest knives I've aquired are my Scrapyard Scrapivore , Crk large 21 Sebenza, and my GEC Tidioute #66 Moose in burnt chocolate bone.

Back