Your Top Three Patterns

I’ve really enjoyed reading this thread and it has really got me thinking about what are my favorites. I mean really my favorites, the ones I choose to carry on consistent basis and get the most use out of. My answers kinda suprised me.
My most carried and used pocket knife for probably the last 6 months has been a 84mm Victorinox Recruit. It has gotten a few days off when I carried a 91mm Tinker so the Scout pattern has been a consistent favorite.
I often carry a Buck 110 or a version off it from another maker, Schrade or Camillus. Lately a Sears branded Camillus made version has been getting reached for the most. These big old heavy Lockbacks are so familiar to me because I carried one for years growing up and into my early twenties that I just naturally reach for one when I feel the need for a stouter knife.
My third and probably most consistent and relied upon knife was the biggest surprise, it’s so small it snuck up on me but I use it every day for something. The Victorinox Classis, which I suppose is a lobster pattern.

Back