You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.

1066vik

Gold Member
well, it's pretty close to that time......

10404081_10152882358189603_1967078677563136_n.jpg

I do love the Glock 19. I've had several Glocks bit that one by far is my favorite, heres mine with a Remora bayonet I made just for laughs.

did you make that with an old laserlyte?

the KaBars are actually licensed. they're funny. make you shoot better.

IN.... I love the Snark title, BTW.

I foresee a new pistol in my future. I want something to carry easily and concealable in business casual attire. The Glock 22 doesn't do that too well. The list of pistols enticing me is quite a varied one. There's the Glock 19, 30, 26 & 36, the M&P 45c, Steyr SA9-A1, Sig P938, Sig P290, Springfield Range Officer Compact, a few compact XD's or XD M's and damn near any snub nosed revolver.... :rolleyes: I'm not even going to taunt myself with going out and fondling the various pistols until I'm able to buy one.

Last edited:
did you make that with an old laserlyte?

the KaBars are actually licensed. they're funny. make you shoot better.

Yeah, I did, its nothing new, you saw it firsthand at Ethans, as far as being licenced, well, good from them, its not like im trying to make money on it. You know better than that Bladite. If I was trying to cash in, I would cash in on something useful. Not a novelty. :rolleyes:

In after the starting flag. Funny you should mention Voodoo Doughnut, B. I had a bottle in my hand today and put it back when I was told the price. Some other time, maybe. Drinking a Founder's Dark Penance right now instead. Outstanding, and I got 4 of 'em for the price of that one Rogue in the pink bottle.

Just opened up the Satan's Bake Sale stout. Another delicious beer. Lots of mint chocolaty goodness in this one.

Still in on one. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I did, its nothing new, you saw it firsthand at Ethans, as far as being licenced, well, good from them, its not like im trying to make money on it. You know better than that Bladite. If I was trying to cash in, I would cash in on something useful. Not a novelty. :rolleyes:

dude, chill.

you made your own one off. it's cool.

money. didn't even occur to me. just wondered if you hacked up a POS to make something better :D

now, you want to cash in, make bayonet mounts with 3 or more holes than can mount common pattern knives from various companies we know.

that would be bad-ass ;) i'm surprised nobody has done this already.

Am I in on one too? :)
Had mexi-cali casserole for supper so the tequila was in with the strawberries. Yum.
Cheers, Ed

Hmmmm....

In on one twice in the same thread....

Must be some mod-ification going on....

dude, chill.

you made your own one off. it's cool.

money. didn't even occur to me. just wondered if you hacked up a POS to make something better :D

now, you want to cash in, make bayonet mounts with 3 or more holes than can mount common pattern knives from various companies we know.

that would be bad-ass ;) i'm surprised nobody has done this already.

Im totally "chill" just dont play the license card on me when this was something I did two years ago when you and Ethan have both seen it and played and had fun with it. And yes, it originally was a POS and still is. It was useless when it was made and it was useless after I modded it. But it was fun, and that was the point.

And as far as your idea about the bayonet mount, I took that up with Ethan 3 years ago. No go. Because Kabar is more interested in making money than they are innovative ideas. That is big business for you.

in at all!
I have not photographed tonight's beer. it is the same as last night's beer, since I wasn't stupid enough to try to finish the whole bomber, despite some motivated goading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back