Yowza!!!. . . Check Out This New Model ! ! ! ! ! (Cool Pic!)

Jerry Busse

Here it is boys!!! One of the meanest models to ever escape the Busse Combat Shop!!! This is one of two new models that will be going up within the next ten days!!!!

Blade length = 6 3/4"
Blade Thickness = 3/16"
SF Handles

This pic clearly shows our patent pending Corrugated Bevel Technology (CBT). The corrugated bevel not only greatly strengthens the blade but reduces the overall weight of the blade while reducing the cutting friction along the entire height of the bevel.

Please give the pic a moment to load.

Jerry

HC1-5.jpg

Wow! That was fast. I though for sure it would be at least another month or two.

Wow......... Very Nice. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: It pays to stay up. :D

And Jerry, you forgot to metion in the spects for CBT that it makes the knife look really kewl. :thumbup:

cleaner145 said:
Wow......... Very Nice. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: It pays to stay up. :D

And Jerry, you forgot to mention in the specs for CBT that it makes the knife look really kewl. :thumbup:

Thanks Cleaner! You're right. . .it does look pretty awesome!!! :D

Jerry

...haven't even got my first yet and now I want another one....They all said it would happen, I just didn't believe them.... :cool:

Awesome! So does the 3/16" with CB have the same strength as 1/4" without?

More importantly, what's the other model that will be joining it in 10 days?

HOLY CRAP!!! ;)

That looks incredible, better send the prototype to Knob Creek so we can check it out and give a mini review for you

:D:D

What is the name going to be? I'm goning to guess it isn't going to come in a satin finish, what about a double cut finish? Pretty cool!

:cool: :D :cool:

Eric Isaacson said:
HOLY CRAP!!! ;)

That looks incredible, better send the prototype to Knob Creek so we can check it out and give a mini review for you

:D:D

Wow! Porkerson is thinking on his feet first thing in the morning. He must be one of those early to rise types. :eek:

WOW. That's awesome... must... not... reach... for... wallet... noooooooooo

Jerry, that looks about as awesome as they get. I have to have it. Give it to me now!! :D

send me that one.

Back