YOWZA!!!! . . . Describe The Busse Combat Forum And Win Some $$$$$$ . . . ..

Who was the first that forged the deadly blade? Of rugged steel his savage soul was made.

-Tibullus

busse combat forums, friends as reliable as infi, and you can bet your life on it.

Busse Combat- No relation to Gary Busse and no, it's not pronounced the same :D

Had to do it :D

Brutally funny, tough skinned and sharp witted folks talking about brutally tough, sharp tools.

A nice place to show off your Mistress.
A classy place to show off your Mistress.

Where Mistresses are blades too.

Where everyone can admire your Mistress.

Where Mistresses and snakes go well together.

Where CGCBBM just means your Mistress has ridges.

Last edited:
Busse Forum = I'll Take it !

Busse Combat- No relation to Gary Busse and no, it's not pronounced the same :D

Had to do it :D

That's "Gary Busey". ;)

busey.gif

:D

Busse Forum: Where some aren't familiar with run-on sentences and the proper use of punctuation LOL

yeah like we have the monopoly on run on sentences here on BF have you read the rest of the forum it's a nightmare to any grammar teacher worth their salt besides no matter what derrogtory comment you post here it ain't gonna get to us because...

Our skin ain't thin...We're BUSSE KIN!!! :cool:

Now a note from your friendly forum Mod. If you have nothing positive to contribute here then piss off, mate. :)

Busse Combat Forum- Sometimes the addiction becomes so bad that you choose to become a dealer :D

Had to Eric, I hope I'm the first one to congratulate you going green :D

Haha, thanks Mark. I congrat you for changin the way you set your sales up, looks like it worked.

PS
made a slight correction to your post : P

The largest public community for sharing the nuclear tough knives of [the Busse Knife Group | Busse Combat].

Back