YOWZA!!!! . . . . "Operation 2 Weeks" . . . Battle Grade Active Duty!!!!!

we all know about the SR101 "battle grade" series blades that are slowly becoming available, but does anyone know if Busse has any new INFI blades planned for the near future??

I have it on good authority that we will receive definite information on upcoming INFI blades in two weeks.

we all know about the SR101 "battle grade" series blades that are slowly becoming available, but does anyone know if Busse has any new INFI blades planned for the near future??

We know, well assume, I mean hope that the.ash2 will be along shortly

Just checked some of my blades and lets see what I got and can check from the list???

ATS34 - yup, original SH-1
D2 - yup, Field Grade
A2 - yup, SHBA
5160 - nope
M INFI - nope
INFI- yup, lots of stuff

Think maybe I need to find me an original Basic7 to satisfy my M INFI needs. ;-)

Still need some D2 and some ATS34

And some O1

I will state my opinions and defend anyone I consider a friend. BLD522 feels like he needs to comment on every post of this thread, like I said your are officially on the bandwagon everyone knows it. You are so excited about amazing design with cheap prices on it, I get it. Have fun with your battle grade I won't fight you for it, or buy it when you sell it.

Derrickdesmond, I'm not sure I even like being off of your"ignore" list. Pound sand on that....

I buy what I like, I don't like Sr101, so I only have 1 to test it out and one safe queen... Sorry if this opinion hurts your feeling but it's mine and I'm not changing it because you wine about it. If that makes me sour them I'm sour.

I Will agree that Jerry makes what he wants, that is his thing. I really hope he wants to design something new soon.....

The cerakote was not my thing, battle grade is not my thing. It's gotta be my time sometime....

INFI works the best for me.... It is the best knife steel I've found in a variety of areas, corrosion resistance, edge holding, to name a few. Take note of the I and me.

I will state my opinions and defend anyone I consider a friend. BLD522 feels like he needs to comment on every post of this thread, like I said your are officially on the bandwagon everyone knows it.
No worries, friend. I've been on the Jerry bandwagon for a very long time. Glad you found one of his alloys to your liking. Hang in there long enough and I'm confident you'll be rewarded. :)

I love my Rodent Solution, not sure the BGAD is going to get my cash, they are too close to same size and philosophy of use....So for the next few weeks here is hoping for new Infi....

BTW why does everyone love the RMD? Been thinking of snatching one up before the disappear.

Ratmandu is to blades what .308 is to rifle rounds.

You can do VERY many things satisfactorily, very very few unsatisfactorily, and everything else awesomely.

That is all.

All is well. . . .

More INFI is coming SOON!!!!

I, of course, like it much more when we're all nice to each other. . . . plenty of room for all!!! . . . .

But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to raz my drinking buddies whenever I get a chance!!! :thumbup:

That's all part of being a BUSSE HOG!!!

So, Group Hog!!! . . . . errrr, I mean Group Hug!!!!

Let's Drink!!! :thumbup:

Jerry
:D

Lets Drink!!:thumbup:

"In Heaven there is no beer - thats why we drink it here!..."

(and of course Jerry make some more smaller blades .. Wardens!... in any metal - please
:D )

Last edited:
All is well. . . .

But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to raz my drinking buddies whenever I get a chance!!! :thumbup:

Jerry

Thanks Boss, I'm a little uppity because I've been saving ALL my pennies and I want to give them to you so bad. My bruiser collection is pretty awesome right now, but I NEED MORE. I can't thank you enough for the brand and all you have done for it.

INFI IS COMING, INFI IS COMING. This is the best news all year.

See there? What did I tell you. There's enough BC to go around for everyone. And more is always better. :thumbup: :D

All is well. . . .

I, of course, like it much more when we're all nice to each other. . . . plenty of room for all!!! . . . .

Jerry

It really is your fault in the end. Boss hog sir.

If you didn't make such damn awesome indestructible blades, we all wouldn't be as passionate as we are.

All is well. . . .

Jerry

Mumm!!! More INFI!!!!
OINK!!!! :pig: ---- :D

BTW why does everyone love the RMD? Been thinking of snatching one up before the disappear.

What? WHAT? What? WHAT?
The RMD is disappearing? Tell me you made that up! I'd better email Trissy...
(I'm not sure how many I have - a user, or two, and maybe seven or nine standbys - but I know it's not enough.

What? WHAT? What? WHAT?
The RMD is disappearing? Tell me you made that up! I'd better email Trissy...
(I'm not sure how many I have - a user, or two, and maybe seven or nine standbys - but I know it's not enough.

What he said.
You can never have enough DU's
I need to pick up another SwatMandu or 2 or 3 or 5

Back