Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

The 0392 is one of those blades I can't like no matter how hard I try. The design is...well..off to me. It looks like someone drew it up and couldn't decide what style to settle on, angular or ergonomic. That clip imo wouldn't look out of place on a pen. I don't know, maybe I need to handle one to change my opinion on it.

The 0392 is one of those blades I can't like no matter how hard I try. The design is...well..off to me. It looks like someone drew it up and couldn't decide what style to settle on, angular or ergonomic. That clip imo wouldn't look out of place on a pen. I don't know, maybe I need to handle one to change my opinion on it.

It's the most practical ZT LE with great ergos. I recommend that you not handle one since lust will take over! :)

Rick hinderer designs are well known for great ergo. The 0392 which is based on the Eklipse is a more refined version of the XM-18 IMO. The pocket clip is a case of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

That 0392BW with the bronze might be the prettiest blade I've seen this year. Anyone have a possible release date or anything? Please?

That 0392BW with the bronze might be the prettiest blade I've seen this year. Anyone have a possible release date or anything? Please?

My guess, early 2016, given it hasn't been announced.

Then again, ZT might be going with the 0801S110V release model moving forward. No warning, just BOOM!... release.

0392BWBRZ

http://www.odinmoment.ru/shop/UID_5473_.html

OEyWJp.jpg

Only Russian? "Spring 2015" is the supposed release date in the Russian Federation.

That's almost $600! As nice as that 0392BWBRZ looks, I'm forced to wait for the next US release. I wonder if these will show up for sale in the Exchange eventually.

That's almost $600! As nice as that 0392BWBRZ looks, I'm forced to wait for the next US release. I wonder if these will show up for sale in the Exchange eventually.

Not if they are like some other ZT's and released to Russia only.....

Been a long time since I've been around but I read a couple pages back about someone worried about kvt going wrong. I have carried kvt knives for the past 3 years daily working on a farm an 0562 for over a year and an 0801 since it came out. If dirt gets in there (and it rarely does even working in my conditions) the action just feels a little gritty and the dirt normally works it's own way out. All you have to do is take it apart and rub the washers with a damp paper towel, then you can apply a drop of oil or not depending on what you like and reassemble. If for some reason something ever does happen, zt has lifetime warranty just contact them and they will have a couple new kvt washers in the mail to you faster than you would think.

Just wanted to say thank you RamZar for your time and effort in this thread.
It's helped me spend money!

I've sold about 3/4 of my collection, and haven't bought a new knife in well over a year. Think the 0392 might change that.

That looks like its a photoshopped version of the official ZT0392 image on Kai's site:

http://zt.kaiusaltd.com/images/uploads/products/26311/0392le_profile_1020x400.png

The pivot screw is in the same exact position, the lighting on the hardware is identical, and it has a rounded flipper tab which I've never seen on any of the 0392s that were released. The only differences are the color of the hardware and that the blade has more contrast and has been darkened.

My guess is that its a placeholder image for the site, the actual/real 0392BWBRZ in Jasonsdman's post looks to have blackwashed handles.

Moved 0808 from Upcoming to Current!

All five folders announced at the 2015 SHOT Show have now been delivered!

1. 0450
  2. 0452CF
  3. 0630
  4. 0808
  5. 0900

ZT releases this year and I'm including next week's Limited Edition 0392BWBRZ which will go on sale at several dealers on April 2nd:

1. 0770CFM4
  2. 0010BLK
  3. 0630
  4. 0801S110V
  5. 0392
  6. 0010EB
  7. 0452CF
  8. 0900
  9. 450
  10. 0808
  11. 0392BWBRZ

So how would we define the 0562CF? Limited Edition, Limited Run, or Production? I mean, call a spade a spade. If I remember correctly this was going to be a production knife. Good luck on getting one for most folks...sheesh.

So how would we define the 0562CF? Limited Edition, Limited Run, or Production? I mean, call a spade a spade. If I remember correctly this was going to be a production knife. Good luck on getting one for most folks...sheesh.

I noticed that the 0562cf was termed "discontinued" at hand-tools, com.

I noticed that the 0562cf was termed "discontinued" at hand-tools, com.

On the ZT website it states sold out.

ZT 0562CF is a regular production with very limited availability due to M390 shortage. It has not been discontinued and it's possible that the steel may change to an equivalent.

For instance, 0392 was initially announced with M390 but both 0392 and the more recent 0392BWBRZ came with the equivalent CTS-204P steel.

GPK announced that they'll be getting some Limited Edition Zero Tolerance 0566CFM390 Special Run Carbon Fiber M390.

No pictures yet.

Back