Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

Looks like a Kershaw sprint run that accentually got branded ZT at the factory and they decided to just go with it.
Yeah, I honestly don't mind Speedsafe, but I just ordered the LE Knockout with M390 and carbon fiber scales instead. Cost quite a bit less, too.

Yeah, I honestly don't mind Speedsafe, but I just ordered the LE Knockout with M390 and carbon fiber scales instead. Cost quite a bit less, too.
I'd as soon have speedsafe as an auto, in fact Kershaw sent me some replacement torsion bar springs just last week for a couple of 20 year old Blackouts. Great customer service.
qelz2qe.jpg

Last edited:
still would be too heavy

G10 is strong as hell and lighter 20cv blade is pretty much top of the line (especially in this price bracket)
and 1.50oz lighter

does everything the 0566 does but better packaged and a better blade shape (imo)

if i want to carry a hinderer i will carry my 0562blk in 20cv
honestly i dont carry many heavy knives anymore
I live in florida and wear cargo shorts year round so its either under 5oz or auto

The ZT 0566 weighs 5.4oz with stainless steel liners and a thick stainless steel lockbar! The Hinderer XM-18 3.5' skinny, which is a longer knife by 0.55" and the blade is thicker by 0.019" (handle thickness is similar), and also doesn't have any weight reduction cut out in the liners, still weighs in at 4.7oz . Meaning, a titanium 0566 on KVT would be even lighter than the 4.7oz(as it is a smaller knife), putting it in the exact same weight range as the 0357, if not even lighter(especially if ZT milled the liners). I will take the 0566 ergonomics and blade over the 0357 anyday also.

Last edited:
All I want from ZT is 0562 Mini in both TI & CF with 20CV, KVT and Titanium Frame Lock. Kind of like XM-18 3" where XM-18 3.5" is ZT 0562.

ZT 0562 Mini specs should be:
  • Blade length: 2.99"
  • Blade thickness: 0.12"
  • Weight: 3-3.5 oz.

Last edited:
The ZT 0566 weighs 5.4oz with stainless steel liners and a thick stainless steel lockbar! The Hinderer XM-18 3.5' skinny, which is a longer knife by 0.55" and the blade is thicker by 0.019" (handle thickness is similar), and also doesn't have any weight reduction cut out in the liners, still weighs in at 4.7oz . Meaning, a titanium 0566 on KVT would be even lighter than the 4.7oz(as it is a smaller knife), putting it in the exact same weight range as the 0357, if not even lighter(especially if ZT milled the liners). I will take the 0566 ergonomics and blade over the 0357 anyday also.
and thats why i dont like it .. they cheaped out with a big heavy stainless scale and lockbar vs titanium on the 0562
and unless you are batoning it or doing endless spine whacks a liner lock is just fine.. i own dozens and have never ever had one fail

i will take the 1.5 oz savings in my pocket

Should have just redone the 0566 with bearings and milled titanium and called it a day. If ever a knife needed the upgrade treatment it was the 0566.

and thats why i dont like it .. they cheaped out with a big heavy stainless scale and lockbar vs titanium on the 0562
and unless you are batoning it or doing endless spine whacks a liner lock is just fine.. i own dozens and have never ever had one fail

i will take the 1.5 oz savings in my pocket
I guess you missed a part of yamsi12 post (I put it in bold) in which you replied "still to heavy". His post did state the upgrade should also include milled titanium.

ZT 0357 (Working Finish - $148) and 0357BW (Blackwashed Finish - $156) are in stock at some dealers.

zero-tolerance-0357-working-finish-20cv-black-g10-speedsafe-flipper-31.jpg

zero-tolerance-0357-working-finish-20cv-black-g10-speedsafe-flipper-32.jpg

zero-tolerance-0357-working-finish-20cv-black-g10-speedsafe-flipper-33.jpg

zero-tolerance-0357bw-blackwash-20cv-black-g10-speedsafe-flipper-31.jpg

zero-tolerance-0357bw-blackwash-20cv-black-g10-speedsafe-flipper-32.jpg

zero-tolerance-0357bw-blackwash-20cv-black-g10-speedsafe-flipper-33.jpg

Last edited:
ZT 0357 (Working Finish - $148) and 0357BW (Blackwashed Finish - $156) are in stock at some delaers.

zero-tolerance-0357-working-finish-20cv-black-g10-speedsafe-flipper-31.jpg

zero-tolerance-0357-working-finish-20cv-black-g10-speedsafe-flipper-32.jpg

zero-tolerance-0357-working-finish-20cv-black-g10-speedsafe-flipper-33.jpg

zero-tolerance-0357bw-blackwash-20cv-black-g10-speedsafe-flipper-31.jpg

zero-tolerance-0357bw-blackwash-20cv-black-g10-speedsafe-flipper-32.jpg

zero-tolerance-0357bw-blackwash-20cv-black-g10-speedsafe-flipper-33.jpg

Man, it's just so...so generic and boring looking. It also looks like a TON of Kershaws they've done before.

It's priced to be a good beater edc I think. Cheapest edc I own is a pm2 and protech tr3

I'm assuming washers on that 0357...

Anyone pick one up yet?

Can't find that detail.

edit: phosphor bronze washers.

Thanx @whitty for your YT review and teardown.

Last edited:
I'd as soon have speedsafe as an auto, in fact Kershaw sent me some replacement torsion bar springs just last week for a couple of 20 year old Blackouts. Great customer service.
qelz2qe.jpg
Wait, how do you take the knife apart? Isn't it riveted or something?

Back