Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

That FSS 0562 looks awesome! It's a great performer to begin with, and I'm really liking this new variant.

Count me in, fellas. I'll be chasing one of these down for sure.

Has anyone started a thread on this yet??

ZT 0562BLGRY Factory Special Series (Sprint Run) with Gray PVD coated CPM-20CV steel blade, Gray PVD coated titanium, Blue CF, KVT, Titanium Frame Lock with steel lock bar insert and lock bar stablizer, $280.

0562blgry_profile_web.png

0562blgry_clipside-closed_web_1.png

ZT 0562BLGRY Factory Special Series (Sprint Run) with Gray PVD coated CPM-20CV steel blade, Gray PVD coated titanium, Blue CF, KVT, Titanium Frame Lock with steel lock bar insert and lock bar stablizer, $280.

0562blgry_profile_web.png

0562blgry_clipside-closed_web_1.png

Just underwhelmed by this. It’s the same steel you get on the other 0562s. They just changed the lipstick. They should at least do a different steel. M4 would have been nice.

I'd go with the titanium variant for that price. Personally not a fan of the scales being different materials; the bronze titanium with blue carbon fiber doesn't help.

An interesting variation but not interesting enough for me to want to buy it.

These cosmetic sprint runs really make me appreciate Spyderco’s willingness to use a variety of steels. They will continue getting my knife money.

I'd go with the titanium variant for that price. Personally not a fan of the scales being different materials; the bronze titanium with blue carbon fiber doesn't help.
I think it's gray pvd all over, not bronze?

Oh never mind, you might be right. Weird color combo

This. Other companies actually listen to their customers, ie the 945 mini Osborne, etc....but not ZT.

They need to make a 0566 with titanium and KVT bearings, should have happened years ago.
Well, ZT doesn't listen to its customers. If they did re-make the ZT 0566 with titanium framelock they would probably put a hole in the handle, remove all the jimping, and do other things that nobody asked for that overall just make the knife worse. Case in point, the updated 0300 and 0350 variants.

I like the 0562 but I was hoping for more than that.
I still would like to see something between the 0392 and the 0393. A lighter frame 0392 with m390 and other than titanium front scale. sub $250.

Well, ZT doesn't listen to its customers. If they did re-make the ZT 0566 with titanium framelock they would probably put a hole in the handle, remove all the jimping, and do other things that nobody asked for that overall just make the knife worse. Case in point, the updated 0300 and 0350 variants.

Or that 707...so just try to tart up the Bareknuckle rather than make an actual 0777 successor. The closest thing is the Natrix XL, and I enjoy mine, but would really like one with better steel (not d2 and no copper), bigger stop pin... Just a more rugged build in general. G10 is fine, no need for carbon fiber. As it is the 0707 doesn't do anything the Bareknuckle doesn't, and is much more expensive.

One can hope.

Or that 707...so just try to tart up the Bareknuckle rather than make an actual 0777 successor. The closest thing is the Natrix XL, and I enjoy mine, but would really like one with better steel (not d2 and no copper), bigger stop pin... Just a more rugged build in general. G10 is fine, no need for carbon fiber. As it is the 0707 doesn't do anything the Bareknuckle doesn't, and is much more expensive.

One can hope.
i have 0 issues with the multiple cpm 20cv barknuckles on the market (they have stonewash and blackout) i edc and beat the snot out of mine .. short of batoning or whacking the spine with a 2x4 i cant imagine a more capable edc
ks7777blk_knife_.jpg
ks7777blk_back_.jpg

i have 0 issues with the multiple cpm 20cv barknuckles on the market (they have stonewash and blackout) i edc and beat the snot out of mine .. short of batoning or whacking the spine with a 2x4 i cant imagine a more capable edc
ks7777blk_knife_.jpg
ks7777blk_back_.jpg

I have 4 myself. 1 grey/14c28n, 2 smkw blackouts (going to sell one to fund another Becker), and the cf/m390 sprint. I think theyre fantastic knives, I've used my 14c28n and 20cv quite a bit. I just think the 0707 was kind of redundant and they should have gone more for the 777 vibe since people (including me) are always asking for them to bring it back in some form.

Until then, I'll beat up on my Natrix some more!

$280 is close to the price of a used but nor abused Hinderer XM-18 3.5" and to me that is significantly overpriced.

Back