Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

VwnYazQ.png

From the GPK preview video, I think the coated lock side looks really nice and matches the blade, but they cheaped out by not coating the CF side liner.

ZT needs to bring out some new stuff soon. New folder designs, new fixed blades, a ZT balisong and of course a ZT neck knife would be awesome.

There are a lot of custom makers out there that ZT should collaborate with.

I really like their Hinderer collabs which I have a few, but most of them are now discontinued and everything since has been rather uninspiring.
Agreed. The Hinderer collabs have been phenomenal, especially for those who really use their knives. I'd love to see some more. A Jurassic would be cool.

Thanks, and yeah, the bright silver liner was a bad choice IMO. It blings out against the rest of the dark gray, matte finishes.

ZT managed to pull off the 0562BLK correctly, why not this one?

Agreed. The Hinderer collabs have been phenomenal, especially for those who really use their knives. I'd love to see some more. A Jurassic would be cool.

It has been so long since the last NEW Hinderer ZT or KAI collab, I’m starting to wonder if something went south there. We’ve seen NOTHING in that regard for...years.
Is that ZT’s fault? Is that Hinderer’s wishes? Did Hinderer just quit agreeing to partner with KAI altogether? One of the parties demand too much of the cut?
Anybody know the scoop?

The whole discontinued 0566 thing still puzzles me too. Such a great seller, such a great knife. I bought some extras the day it was announced.

Last edited:
I don't know what's the agreement behind Hinder-ZT but with the prices of Hinder-ZT catching up with the real deal Hinderer, I am not sure if I understand the benefit for Rick Hinderer with this collaboration. Just imagine what the demand for Hinder XM-18 would be if Rick did not collaborate with any one. Or just imagine what the demand for the real CRK would be if Chris Reeve managed to collaborate with KAI to produce a CRK-ZT that sells @ ~$240.

Reactions: KVT
Attention 0562BLGRY Owners!
I’ve been contacting different companies that offer PVD coating in the US about coating the SS liner on our knives to match the rest of the knife.
So I figured I’d put a feeler out there to see if anyone else who has a 0562BLGRY would like to have their SS liner coated too? The price seems to range between $20-30 and one company could do it for $15, but we’d have to get a 100 people to commit, since they have a $1,500 minimum chamber fee.

Here’s the company that has the $1,500 minimum chamber fee and the different finishes they offer. https://tanury.com/finishes/
Here’s what I believe is the closest match at Tanury. PVD STAINLESS GLASS BEAD TI-2002GB V-95 Feel free to post if you see a color that you think matches the knife better.
One of the other companies that replied that said they might be able to coat the scales is.
http://www.richterprecision.com/services/pvd-coatings/
Speaking of Richter Precision, is there any way that someone could take a few pictures of the SS liner and get me the dimensions of the liner if they happen to have a 0562 apart? This way they can give me a more accurate quote. TIA

If you know of a different company that could PVD coat our liners post a link to them.

Feel free to PM me any questions and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Who else ended up getting a 0562BLGRY?
Here's a few pictures of mine. Please ignore the excessive use of the flash on my smartphone. lol
MNomCZx.jpg

jb11U7V.jpg

wkNO2jX.jpg

LbjczjG.jpg

I decided to pass. Good looking knife, but my Hinderers make me happier. Still love my 0562cf though, but I haven't wanted to carry it since I got my xm-18.

Still, excellent knife! I really do like the blue...

Zero-Tolerance-0308BLKTS-Assisted-Opening-FL-Black-Tiger-Stripe-BHQ-120543-jr.webp
Zero-Tolerance-0762-TDS-FL-CF-Satin-BHQ-120545-jr.webp
Zero-Tolerance-0990-FL-CF-SW-BHQ-120546-jr.webp

3 new(ish) ZT's announced today. 0308BLKTS, 0762TDS, 0990

Disappointing to say the least. Would have preferred an all blacked out/black washed 0308 instead of the tiger stripe, something about the tiger stripe reminds me of a gas station knife. ZT has been a real let down the last few years.

Yea.... No. Designs are meh and their marketing has taken a dive ever since that lame video they put out.

Oh well, still love the ones I have. Don't see me getting any more any time soon.

Back