Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

Colorado Dave

Gold Member
As initial thoughts:

I like the 0762, largely because I favor it's blade shape. Modified Wharn-ish with some belly. I think that combined with the handle angling slightly away from the blade, it has potential to be an excellent performer. I could do without the holes in the scales. I bet the ergos will be good.

I'm quite excited to experience the 0990's locking mechanism. Say what you will about ZT design (some of their stuff is a hard "no" for me), IMO their execution tends to be very good. In the end, I doubt the 0990 will be my kind of knife, but my opinion has been known to change once I handle something at a dealer.

I've never been a big fan of the 300 series, but the 0308 looks better with them than without.

Colorado Dave

Gold Member
As initial thoughts:

I like the 0762, largely because I favor it's blade shape. Modified Wharn-ish with some belly. I think that combined with the handle angling slightly away from the blade, it has potential to be an excellent performer. I could do without the holes in the scales. I bet the ergos will be good.

I'm quite excited to experience the 0990's locking mechanism. Say what you will about ZT design (some of their stuff is a hard "no" for me), IMO their execution tends to be very good. In the end, I doubt the 0990 will be my kind of knife, but my opinion has been known to change once I handle something at a dealer.

I've never been a big fan of the 300 series, but the 0308 looks better with them than without.

I like your thoughts on the new ZT's, as I am a big fan, and I do like what's coming. I just got my pre-oreder ZT 0308 Black Tiger Stripes yesterday. It really is a bad ass knife! I have the 0762 on pre-order as well...

Dknight16

Gold Member
Is it true the 0308TS has black oxide stripes vs. stonewashed DLC stripes on the blade? Black oxide is so inferior as a finish . . .

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC