Zero Tolerance Satin Jack (pics)

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Frank
orig.gif

Awesome pics!Love the blade,hate the name"zero tolerance"I keep seeing a 10 year old boy getting suspended for having a pocketknife at school.I think every principal oughta have one in their office..LOL!

you rotton basturd! did you scarf that fromm bladeart? that was to be mine! wow! if you don't scrunge it all up sell it to me when you are sick of it! cool to say the least! nuke on!!
scott

ps: i tried to buy the arrgone and a lean mean but he never got back to me? oh well, i'm still searching for the elusive uf and ufo!! one two in the whole milkyway!!

NICE SCORE!!!

Actually Blade Art had two, 1whobuys I think got the first one and I bought the second :D along with some other Busse goodies.

Thanks for the pics Frankie

Originally posted by Raindrop
Actually Blade Art had two, 1whobuys I think got the first one and I bought the second :D along with some other Busse goodies.

Actually, they must have had three [fortunately for me :D]- I did buy this from Blade Art, with the pleasant assistance of Ida. Ordered it Fri. morning, picked it up Wed. afternoon. She mentioned that someone had bought another one, but didn't mention any names. :confused: I guess this thread answers who bought the other [at least] two. On the other hand, maybe they did have only two, and Raindrop and I beat 1WB's to the purchase. :eek: :D :grumpy:

Frankie,

The really bad part was that I thought I was going to get a Bad Apple as well, but it turned out there wasn't a "second" one available :(

Oh well, the ZT Satin Jack helped me round out my Zero Tolerance Collection and gave me all four versions of the Satin Jack, ie. ZT, CG, LE, and Variant. This Busse stuff is almost as bad as Sebenzas :eek:

well i bought about 6 or 8 knives from larry and maybe he lost my email. bummer for me and maybe for him. i ordered the first 2 argonnes that he would get and needed tham bad. crap,, now i have to shop the secondary market and pay a hundred more. oh well.. could be a blessing considering what jerry is bringing out next week :D :D

ps: ida is cool to do business with, ask for her! :eek:

Skunk,

Sorry to hear that Larry "lost" your order, but since you and 1whobuys probably had 20% of the total ZT Satin Jack production run I hope you won't mind too much. I hadn't heard about the Argonne Assault problems because I was more into the instant gratification of filling in the holes in my little collection with the other stuff they had in stock. Good luck finding the rest of the toys you are looking for.

Raindrop and I beat 1WB's to the purchase.

NNOOOOOOOOO.........

I passed on both of the ZTSJ's and the CG Mojo....

I bought other stuff;) :p

(and I only have 5% of the ZTSJ's)
One is "The" prototype:D

Raindrop,
i only have one sj on order and it is from jerry. the very day the argonne add came out and i posted a phony pic of it i have had two on order from larry. hope i can buy one!
:D :D

besides... i just asked my 18yo swedish book keeper and i don't own a fu#king ZTSJ's. some other infi hog has them all! listen.... if we all deside to share.. we can all have one of each!

with love,
skunk

I was this >< close to having 7% of all the ZTSJ's.

I might be able to come loose of one in trade toward the "you know what"

Remember how nice I was to you at Blade?
no...just look at the Alpine BM and the SJ Variant in your safe;)and I forgot about that LMS I pointed you to:)

Frankie,
Very Nice, congrats on the great find. :D:D

I've still gotta pick up one of these bad boys, I keep missing all the good deals :D:D

Skunk,
Kind of funny how this blade stuff works. Got back into it with Sebenzas when I first joined Blade Forums and bought my second one from Marc / Contender. Next thing I know I am scouring around trying to buy these "Busse" things ;)
Of course you "serious" collectors are always beating me to the ones I want to get. :D

1whobuys,

That explains why I was able to get the CG Mojo to go with my LE. I saw the post saying you bought it and when I called Ida to ask if there were any more she said no problem. :confused:

Anyway, it seems that most of these toys seem to make the rounds, so eventually they come up for sale.

3/16" CG, 1/4" ZT:

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

What's really interesting about this photo, is that in the full size version [click the link below to view it], you can easily see the bolts that hold the scales in place:

standard.jpg

Back