Zero Tolerance Satin Jack (pics)

Originally posted by Eric Isaacson
I've still gotta pick up one of these bad boys, I keep missing all the good deals :D:D

If you spend money like a drunken sailor, you should have no problems catching a few good deals. That's how I came to own most of my Sebenza's and Busse's- unusual knives at a price better than usual. I saved about $300 on my 5 Sebenza's, which include one unique graphic [saved $50], a NICA tanto [saved about $100], and a computer generated graphic. The last, while not exactly unusual [I could order another one just like it easily], I saved over $115 off the retail price from CRK, so how could I pass? :confused:

This is why I'm putting off a BM or SH for now- they're part of the regular Busse lineup, and should be around for a bit, so I'll spend my money on other things.

BTW- Thanks for the compliments on the photos- I always try to do a good job on them. There are few things more esthetically dipleasing than a bad photograph. :barf:

Christ chuck! all i want is your shark! come on gimmi a break! i just started 3 months ago and you and eric are hoggin all the good stuff. ok here's the deal.... you fork over the shark and i'll give you #500 BMLE almost mint, and i'll throw in a first additon mean street or a first edition badger with jerry's finger prints on the one of your choice! if you don't play fair i'll sic nimmie on you!

steel%20heart%20precursor%201986.jpg

it's guy's like you driving the busse prices higher than the space shuttle! i need to buy you a drink and do some dickerin on your blades... how about it? i drink almost anything :D :D :barf:

chuck, i was there a day before the show and arranged it to be that way, (my first show, long flight from ID and kids have no shoes) you were on the unpacking side of the table, and i was on the buying side. all i saw was what got placed on the table. i didn't have a clue you worked for busse! if i was on your side of the table the choices might have been better for me! next time i will be the table! so .... when do you want to sell your shark????? :D

Back