Zombie Apocalypse Knife

Maybe this has already been discussed but would anyone else like to see a special BUSSE Zombie knife with the ubiquitous neon green handles and the radioactive symbol on the blade and of course the BUSSE logo and anything else that you guys can think of. I certainly would be willing to buy one.
Yell out if anyone else agrees or has any better ideas
Thanks

Not even a little bit. The zombie thing is played out. Played out somewhere between Night of the Living Dead and Day of the Dead.
Not that i wouldn't buy one.

no regrets
jody

Yeah actually I was thinking that Busse could hook up with Bear Grylls and they could make a new survivor man knife!

Humm that has been done already. The ultimate Zombie weapon.....................

dsc02027pl3.jpg

And you all should know well this isn't my photo, no disrespect to the guy that took the shot.

Humm that has been done already. The ultimate Zombie weapon.....................

dsc02027pl3.jpg

And you all should know well this isn't my photo, no disrespect to the guy that took the shot.

I hope that cardboard box is made of marble, with all those magnificent Busse knives using it as a pedestal.

Yeah actually I was thinking that Busse could hook up with Bear Grylls and they could make a new survivor man knife!

Have you seen the junk Bear Grylls is peddling with Gerber?!?!?! I hope I never see the day when a Busse or Kin knife is hanging in a plastic box next to the Coleman stoves in Target!

As for the Zombie thing, it will never play out for me but I do not need neon anything to be ready for anything. My first zombie kit was a Marlin 60 and backpack with a Buck 119, a maglight, and 1000 rounds of .22lr under my bed. I was 12. That was 25 years ago.

Lets be honest here...regardless of how tough or useful a lot of the Busse and Kin are, they definitely push beyond the realm of practicability. A lot of the diehards have said it themselves many of times, so I am not talking out my...ummm, rear-end. Point being, bring on Busse's take on a Zombie Apocalypse knife!! You would be a hypocrite to argue otherwise :)

Don't need it. Got these!

Busse-SK_ChuddyBear2.jpg

Busse-SK_ChuddyBear1.jpg

Chuddy_Bear-KZIILE-3.jpg

Chuddy_Bear-KZIILE-4.jpg

Banned_Ruck-4.jpg

And several of this...

Busse_TeamGemini-MashedCat.jpg

What I NEED...are more hands! ;):D:D ...But right now, zombies aren't even on my mind. Hurricanes are. :grumpy: According to the latest, I'm sitting at ground zero. What do I use to fight Sandy????? :eek:

Lets be honest here...regardless of how tough or useful a lot of the Busse and Kin are, they definitely push beyond the realm of practicability. A lot of the diehards have said it themselves many of times, so I am not talking out my...ummm, rear-end.

I'm new around here, so I'm curious what you mean by that?

I think he means size wise. Not a lot of people are going to be using swords like the AK47 on a daily basis. Awesome to play with around the property though.

I have my KZII and B11. But those are just backups for my sword, battle axes, and tomahawks.

Jessekf is right. It's not meant to be a negative comment in any way. I have topped the 100 mark in my Busse + Kin collection and like every blade. From a legal standpoint, I can't carry over 80% of my collection unless I am camping. I know plenty of people beat the hell of of every model, but for an actual camping trip or survival situation, a lot of them are not practical. However, that was the point I am trying to make; we already collect em, regardless of the usability, so what's wrong with a fictional Zombie Apocalypse version?? It would look great next to my AA and Gladius :)

As much as I dislike Bear, I think I would buy one before I would a Zombie knife.
That may tell you how much I hate this new Zombie fad:p

Given the somewhat cutesie trendy nature of zombie blades, I think it would be more practical to do the nuclear green handles in RES C and release it under the scrapyard brand. Remember you are trying to pitch to the mainstream with this, so being at a more mainstream price would make sense. Also sr101 blanks are less expensive than infi, so it would be less of an investment risk.

Alternately Busse could just sell on the basis of their starring role in The Walking Dead and simply add a new pattern to their laser and offer a green g10 option on the team gemini.

Back