Zombie Apocalypse Knife

From Need2Know:
(from http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/999752-1311-anyone?p=11431091#post11431091 )
photo-1430.jpg

Neon green doesn't look that bad. All neon green as per the SOS series might look a bit funky, but then the SOS series isn't so much for aesthetics as it is for function. SOS for zombie fights really isn't that bad of an idea - unless you want to avoid being seen by enemies whom are not-yet-zombied. Or, if you don't expect human enemies, the SOS would keep you from getting shot, as I don't think there are many, if any zombies who utilize edged weapons in zombie canon (save for the voodoo real-world history).

That MOAB is impressive. I don't think I would want to be anywhere near an angry person with one of those. I'm sure my pepper spray could handle him well, though, because I doubt he would want to throw his MOAB at me. I'd take it in the thigh just so I could take it :)

And this is my duo:

Gladius to chop the heads off and Boss Jack for finer tasks such as carving a little Z on their foreheads :D

35ck3u8.png

I'm G2G with one in each hand... :emot-yarr: although I am not into the whole undead thing... :black_eyed: there are plenty of living things to watch out for already.
k0fxp2.jpg

zloyo2.jpg

Damn that's a really cool picture with your shadow holding the handle.

Thanks PointmanDDT, I was kinda just playing around when I took that shot, I wish it didn't have the telephone pole in it. :eek:
The perfect belt companion to the two big ones I posted earlier showed up yesterday. I had to celebrate with a tasty lunch... and yes, I was 100% satisfied! :D
34i4fg2.jpg

A Hell Razor would do the job nicely, and, while it may not do the damage that MOAB would, you would certainly have more energy afterwards.

If you want to know what RobStanley REALLY likes, have a look at his forum avatar image. It shows 2 crossed kukris!

Every one except the bottom is a Busse. Not sure what the bottom one is...
The top one is the "Chuckette", a true Busse custom created to Chuck's (1whobuys) specifications and design. It is one of a kind. I had the privilege to handle it at a BLADE Show a few years back and I gotta say that it is one cool badazz blade! :)

The other Busse's below the Chuckette are:
Military overrun Ruck Kensei (not to be confused with the Swamp Rat "Rucki")
Original A2 satin finished AK-47 (American Kensei 47) Pretty rare, I believe.
Another MO Ruck Kensei
INFI AK-47
...and again, I don't know what the bottom one is. :)

Thanks for the info on the "chuckette".

I am in love, badass blade there for sure. Hopefully they offer it to regular joes someday if that was a one-off.

I'm still waiting on someone selling me a matched pair of Nuclear meltdown fusion battle mistress for my ULTIMATE zombie kit.

Matching 1311's would also be a great option.

Back