ZOMBIE KILL OF THE AGES!!! Jaxx where's the pics????

Oh man, Daryl Dixon doesn't EVER disappoint. He was half of the Boondock Saints, he wears a necklace of zombie ears, he was shot with an arrow AND a bullet in the same day WHILE searching zombie infested woods solo for a lost little girl and eventually just walked it off.

Today on The Walking Dead Daryl's undead slaying tour de force culminated with him plunging his trademark Busse Team Gemini into a zombie's head in a noble attempt to save a friend.

Those were the most beautiful images my eyeballs have ever seen and I have the program recorded but I lack the hardware, skill and such to share the greatest moment in TV history with everyone here.

So I call unto you Jaxx!!! I've seen it done by your hand before... might you be able to conjure such images as I speaketh with your diabolical, mysterious ways???

Oh man, Daryl Dixon doesn't EVER disappoint. He was half of the Boondock Saints, he wears a necklace of zombie ears, he was shot with an arrow AND a bullet in the same day WHILE searching zombie infested woods solo for a lost little girl and eventually just walked it off.

Today on The Walking Dead Daryl's undead slaying tour de force culminated with him plunging his trademark Busse Team Gemini into a zombie's head in a noble attempt to save a friend.

Those were the most beautiful images my eyeballs have ever seen and I have the program recorded but I lack the hardware, skill and such to share the greatest moment in TV history with everyone here.

So I call unto you Jaxx!!! I've seen it done by your hand before... might you be able to conjure such images as I speaketh with your diabolical, mysterious ways???

Wait... so they tied that Norman Reedus' Boondock Saints role together with his role on The Walking Dead? :confused:
I won't get to see this season until it is out on DVD, but I do enjoy the few short glimpses of the TG in the first season DVD's.
Pics would be pretty cool.

Was the knife in an earlier part of the show?
HXjub.png

wtWzv.png

I just loved how this zombie's foot was stuck in mud up to his ankle and he was unable to pull himself out, yet he was strong enough to mutilate a cow and push his hand through a persons stomach hours later :) Only 2 more episodes!!!!

That was an awesome episode last night, really sucks there are only 2 left in the season... damn it goes quick

Oh man.....NetFlix here I come in just a few more weeks! Very cool update! Thanks!

Zak fun Freaking Ass Rocks!

Great shot and GIF! What fun. Brings a smile to my face. Thanks. Mike

As I saw that knife get plunged into the zombie's head, I cringed a bit thinking it was gonna go out the back of its head and right into Daryl's other hand.

You guys are missing the best shot of the Gemini! It shows a close up of Daryl pulling the knife from his sheath and the Busse covers the entire TV screen. It was awesome!!!! Someone needs to call in to the Talking Dead aftershow and tell the producers they need more Busses!!!

The AA would be awesome

Looks like I'm a little late to the party! I was away all weekend, and just got to catch the latest TWD episode last night...so I've been avoiding any thread that might contain spoilers. ;) I see that someone got the shots up, and that cool GIF. :)

You guys are missing the best shot of the Gemini! It shows a close up of Daryl pulling the knife from his sheath and the Busse covers the entire TV screen. It was awesome!!!! Someone needs to call in to the Talking Dead aftershow and tell the producers they need more Busses!!!

...But I was surprised that this was looked over as well... So I guess I'm not too late after all! :D:D

TWDs02e11-TG1.jpg

TWDs02e11-TG2.jpg

They left that "prop" sharp! :eek:

It's probably not as sharp as it looks, but I may be wrong. It has been used to cut cardboard (zombie belly), and he did whittle a stick a little with it, and also those crossbow bolts... They may have a few of them...one sharp, and another as purely a prop with a dull edge. :)

They may have a few of them...one sharp, and another as purely a prop with a dull edge. :)

That's the only explanation I can find for why Randall's leg didn't get amputated immediately when Daryl leaned his TG on the knee a few seconds after that screenshot.

Back