ZOMBIE KILL OF THE AGES!!! Jaxx where's the pics????

I just loved how this zombie's foot was stuck in mud up to his ankle and he was unable to pull himself out, yet he was strong enough to mutilate a cow and push his hand through a persons stomach hours later :) Only 2 more episodes!!!!

There is only two more episodes?!?!?!?! Seriously went by too fast :mad: Great screen shots by the way, guys!!

Ok so the craptastic sheath...

Can anybody identify the knife Daryl is wearing in this scene?

225.jpg

Might help identifying the sheath since it looks like it fits that knife pretty well.

Wow, great pics and I love that GIF! Looking at it closer maybe they used a prop knife for the actual money shot. I think I see the blade retracting into the handle and besides the blade is WAY too short. In any case its the thought that counts and the "movie magic" makes it all look legitimate anyway.

Thanks for those pics too Jaxx, I knew they'd pop up eventually.

I agree more Busses would be awesome, I'm definitely going to write in to the producers if I get a free moment. Or how about a Walking Dead TG offering from Busse? Busse Combat logo on one side, "Zombie Killer" on the other. Hmmm, I'm going to have to look into laser engraving or something of the like for my incoming TG...

Zombies rule

Back