ZT 0454 Limited Release 9/30/2014 6pm Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeKu825

"The Enthusiast"
Gold Member
As a newbie knife collector I know I've been curious about how people find info on limited edition releases and I've also seen other people post this question. I was on ZT's website and came across the release date for the 0454 Limited Edition and thought I'd share it for anyone who might be interested. I hope this isn't against any forum rules.

0454 Preorders - 9/30/2014 @ 6pm Pacific

Nothing against the rules, but not new info. They sent emails out to subscribers at least a week ago.

Yeah for people who know to subscribe then I'm sure this is nothing new. I just remember seeing a post the other day where someone asked about information on limited releases.. just figured I'd mention it

I'm sure it's a nice knife, but way over my head. I just bought a ZT 0770cf and I'm happy.

T minus 2 hours... The 0454 looks incredible!

Browser and F5 key at the ready... :)

less than 2 hours people!!!! Get those cards out and ready, or have that paypal up and ready to rumble!

I plan on using it this winter durring my rabbit hunts. Hide really isnt considered hard use, but it is use. Why buy a knife and not cut some stuff up with it!?!?!?!?

Love Kai says you have 15 mins to complete purchase once in cart. Better checkout in 15 secs. Seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back